Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Incel terrorist attacks pose an increasing threat"

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

Researchers at The University of Western Australia have found that self-identified "incels' (involuntary celibates, young men who cannot find female sexual partners), present a national security issue.

In a landmark paper published today in the Australian Journal of Political Science, Incels are determined to have killed at least 50 people and injured at least 58 more since 2014—statistics comparable to the number of victims of Islamic extremism in the same period. However, Incels are receiving little preventative attention.

Considering the recent rise of high-profile misogynistic violence in Australia, the authors call for the Australian government to label Incels as a security threat and, in doing so, adopt preventative programs to address misogyny in the community.

Project co-author Dr. Sian Tomkinson, from UWA's School of Social Sciences, said Incels were part of a network called the Manosphere.

"The Manosphere contains various groups who believe that feminism has overtaken society and that men must fight back in order to survive," Dr. Tomkinson said.

"In extreme cases, Incels become radicalized online and commit attacks against everyday men and women, who they blame for their misfortunes."

Co-author Dr. Tauel Harper, from UWA's School of Social Sciences, said one of the great dangers of trying to combat ideological extremists such as Incel was the creation of a 'suspect community," which could encourage even more extreme behavior.

"In order to avoid this scenario with 'the manosphere' we present a program to tackle misogynistic views at the community level," Dr. Harper said.

"Key to this effort is to ensure that public figures and anyone who comments on violence against women understands that gendered violence presents a threat to public security.

"Comments that make gendered violence seem justifiable or the fault of the victim have been shown to further encourage violent attitudes and behavior."

Co-author Dr. Katie Attwell, also from UWA's School of Social Sciences, said misogyny had been killing women for centuries.

"What Incel has done is make misogyny dangerous to everyone, not just women. The very broad and public nature of this threat means that the government must now deal with misogynistic attitudes as an issue of national security."

> Incel terrorist attacks

Error 404, the requested resource is not found.

We're like ISIL, BUT WORSE ! :soy:

Enjoy your Islamic takeover in the coming decades ya fucks.

"Incel terrorists" are like "born-again virgins." They're both bad jokes.

Yet there are Chads worldwide killing their stacy girlfriends everyday in lockdown lol

Once again the measures are all about keeping the losers down.
I guess that's cheaper than making ugly men presentable...

damn it feels good to live rent free ngl

"Incels have killed 50 people"

Wtf

So we are the new boogymen now.
They always have to magnify problems and create problems to justify their own pitiful existence.

Being an incel will be the first "pre-crime" punishable by life in jail, or possibly by capital punishment, or at the very least sent to labor camps in mines or digging ditches or railroads.

A society run by feminists is not going to allow incels to walk freely in public and make eye contact with females. It's going to be a Brave New World where Chads and females live in the world we know today, and incels will live in a world of pain and learning to respect women.

it's only a matter of time before the reeducation camps or worse open

Incels have been added to the "red list" I see...

Slow news day huh?

Blackops2cel is now on a terrorist watch list

YOU see guy being ugly means they want us dead they put all incels in the same pot.
To have more credibility they invoke muhh researchers find...(i bet they are foids toilets researchers.)

We need to create our own society if we want to survive.

I love how the solution is to "fight misogyny" rather than, why are these men so frustrated?

Treat the symptoms not the cause of the problem, excellent strategy :feelskek:

The terroist organization known as I.N.C.E.L

Dumb normie fear mongering bullshit

Anything to keep their inflated budgets, once again I blame (((them)))

I dare them to tell how many sex haver’s have murdered in the past 6 years. I’ll fucking wait.

Incels are determined to have killed at least 50 people and injured at least 58 more since 2014—statistics comparable to the number of victims of Islamic extremism
Literally as bad as ISIS, Al- Qaeda and the Taliban :soy:

Isn't Australia a feminist hell hole? Yea didn't read

We're like ISIL, BUT WORSE ! :soy:
lmao. some probably think that

Researchers at The University of Western Australia have found that self-identified "incels' (involuntary celibates, young men who cannot find female sexual partners), present a national security issue.

In a landmark paper published today in the Australian Journal of Political Science, Incels are determined to have killed at least 50 people and injured at least 58 more since 2014—statistics comparable to the number of victims of Islamic extremism in the same period. However, Incels are receiving little preventative attention.

Considering the recent rise of high-profile misogynistic violence in Australia, the authors call for the Australian government to label Incels as a security threat and, in doing so, adopt preventative programs to address misogyny in the community.

Project co-author Dr. Sian Tomkinson, from UWA's School of Social Sciences, said Incels were part of a network called the Manosphere.

"The Manosphere contains various groups who believe that feminism has overtaken society and that men must fight back in order to survive," Dr. Tomkinson said.

"In extreme cases, Incels become radicalized online and commit attacks against everyday men and women, who they blame for their misfortunes."

Co-author Dr. Tauel Harper, from UWA's School of Social Sciences, said one of the great dangers of trying to combat ideological extremists such as Incel was the creation of a 'suspect community," which could encourage even more extreme behavior.

"In order to avoid this scenario with 'the manosphere' we present a program to tackle misogynistic views at the community level," Dr. Harper said.

"Key to this effort is to ensure that public figures and anyone who comments on violence against women understands that gendered violence presents a threat to public security.

"Comments that make gendered violence seem justifiable or the fault of the victim have been shown to further encourage violent attitudes and behavior."

Co-author Dr. Katie Attwell, also from UWA's School of Social Sciences, said misogyny had been killing women for centuries.

"What Incel has done is make misogyny dangerous to everyone, not just women. The very broad and public nature of this threat means that the government must now deal with misogynistic attitudes as an issue of national security."
i read this article and some others recently and it categorized incels as "angry white men"
jfl they dont realize like 50% are ethnics
I dare them to tell how many sex haver’s have murdered in the past 6 years. I’ll fucking wait.
its not even close

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back