Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel terrorism - Canuck charged with terrorism in the name of INCEL

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Yeah, we got it by now

Reminder that the "suspect" was found injured at the scene and had to be rushed to the hospital.

My fellow Canadiancels

The government of Cuckanada will purge us soon

Nice repost, weeb faggot.

normies can get a lighter sentence with murder but if someone who browsed incelosphere shit commits a crime it will be a terrorist alligation. Such a clown world we live in brocels.

normies can get a lighter sentence with murder but if someone who browsed incelosphere shit commits a crime it will be a terrorist alligation. Such a clown world we live in brocels.

Lmao when you put it that way it sounds fucking insane, as it is. If a sex haver kills somebody nobody cares and he will get like a 10 yr old prison sentence but if a virgin does it he's suddenly on the same level as isis and will be treated as a terrorist

lacerations apparently
That means he probably tried to slit his wrists. He should have done the Pete Townshend windmill with a razor. Low IQ if he tried to use the machete on his wrists. Did he even use a machete? The media said the roastie got stabbed, most machetes except ones made for fighting don't have acute points or decent rigidity. Too many details missing from this story. I want to believe it's not a hoax because I want to celebrate the revenge of a brothER.

Why go ER if the Chinese are wiping out everyone for us?

That means he probably tried to slit his wrists. He should have done the Pete Townshend windmill with a razor. Low IQ if he tried to use the machete on his wrists. Did he even use a machete? The media said the roastie got stabbed, most machetes except ones made for fighting don't have acute points or decent rigidity. Too many details missing from this story. I want to believe it's not a hoax because I want to celebrate the revenge of a brothER.
or it means he is being framed. apparently he had to be rushed to the hospital with life threatening injuries

or it means he is being framed. apparently he had to be rushed to the hospital with life threatening injuries
If he was being framed mean there is no dead roastie. Anti incels would never kill a kweeeeeeen just to frame an incel. I think he tried to slit his wrists but used the pleasure swipe rather than the power stroke.

All women who rejected him need to ne jailed for the murders

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back