Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Tears would never say the things they say to us to a large African American

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
like they would never go up to the BBC and be like "you fucking misogynist, you left your child's mother and abandoned them"

"you fucking incel, it's fucked up to call women bitches and hoes"

the African American would give them a pissed off funny look and be like "shut yo dumbass out befo' i beat yo ass lil nigga"

like they would never go up to the BBC and be like "you fucking misogynist, you left your child's mother and abandoned them"

the African American would give them a pissed off funny look and be like "shut yo dumbass out befo' i beat yo ass lil nigga"
Actually they probably would since they are so naieve they really do believe in their worldview that blacks are civilized fully evolved humans no different than the rest of us. :feelsseriously:

So most of them would most likely readily "get out of pocket" with a nigga and catch a "wig split" over it. :feelskek:

Actually they probably would since they are so naieve they really do believe in their worldview that blacks are civilized fully evolved humans no different than the rest of us. :feelsseriously:

So most of them would most likely readily "get out of pocket" with a nigga and catch a "wig split" over it. :feelskek:

the african american could knock them out in one punch

The IT soyboy cucks would pee and cum in their pants before they could stand up to a big low inhib Chad or Tyrone and tell him off. They're cowards who prey on vulnerable depressed incels. Yet deep inside, they are just hollow husks of denial, cope and bluepillism. All bark and no bite. Same for the used up ugly roasties they simp for:soy:

hed pull out a glock from his waist line and put the gynocentric fuckers to sleep

Another blacked incel :feelskek:

Nigga aren’t you black?

Aren’t you a nigger from Detroit?

A tall White male once told me this:

I was mostly bullied by Blacks.

Except, of-course, for the time a tall White male noticed my presence as I was standing near a train platform. He then started denigrating me for my race in front of a crowd of White liberal males/females. No intervention.

"Sup Nig-guh"

"You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on..."

I never spoke to him and felt too dissociated from social anxiety/autism to respond.

big truth