Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Incel Tears] Welcome to the club, queenoids

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
It is extremely amusing.

It seems IT is not happy about our favorite constantly growing subreddit r/FemaleDatingStrategy. So much for their usual white knighting. Well, I guess you can't whiteknight blackpill. Blackpills right form queenoid mouth may be not so pleasant after all :feelsgah:.

Queenoids are upset that they are straight up lying about them. JFL, first time?

1 2

You know what, gentlemen? We could help those to monstrosities with intercourse. Play some nice game of 4D chess. I mean, we should. :feelsWizard:
LARPing, spreading misinformation, etc.
89c

It is extremely amusing.

It seems IT is not happy about our favorite constantly growing subreddit r/FemaleDatingStrategy. So much for their usual white knighting. Well, I guess you can't whiteknight blackpill. Blackpills right form queenoid mouth may be not so pleasant after all :feelsgah:.

Queenoids are upset that they are straight up lying about them. JFL, first time?

View attachment 162423 View attachment 162424

You know what, gentlemen? We could help those to monstrosities with intercourse. Play some nice game of 4D chess. I mean, we should. :feelsWizard:
LARPing, spreading misinformation, etc.
View attachment 162425
How many subs did r/incels or braincels have at their height? At this rate there will be more pinkpilled women than incels. What a time to be Chad.

IT, being incel isnt about hate, the blackpill or whatever else. Its about being INCEL. Being involuntary celibate which women cant be. Just look at my OkCupid Downsyndrome woman experiment.

GOOD GOOD LET THEM EAT EACH OTHER :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Hopefully this results in one of them getting taken down and banned. Personally I'm rooting for the cunts at FDS, incel queers is just gay.

IT post Braincels is like Star Wars after Return of the Jedi.

Hopefully this results in one of them getting taken down and banned. Personally I'm rooting for the cunts at FDS, incel queers is just gay.
Tbh, I am obviously with FDS too. They may be ugly on the inside whores, but they are honest. I can respect that. I prefer them any time over toxic cucks and trannies on IT.

Tbh, I am obviously with FDS too. They may be ugly on the inside whores, but they are honest. I can respect that. I prefer them any time over toxic cucks and trannies on IT.

Yup. At least the whores are honest about being whores. None of the feel-good "personality over looks" bullshit.

In this battle, cucktears will take it up the ass with no lube.

FDS is something that enables foids, and we're in a gynocentric society. Holes cant lose and cucktears is polluted with incels in denial.

Cucktears will stop this bickering if they know what's good for them.

The fuck? IT is always for women, now they're attacking them? Lol whut?

The r/FDS subreddit will ultimately blackpill a large percentage of cucktears if they keep being exposed to it.They will realize that all the things we have been saying about women for years are being confirmed by females tool and a convert to the blackpill.

Yup. At least the whores are honest about being whores. None of the feel-good "personality over looks" bullshit.

I thought FDS is a satire subreddit created by one of you guys.
Is over if its actual foid group

I thought FDS is a satire subreddit created by one of you guys.
Is over if its actual foid group
I assure you, there is no freaking way in any timeline FDS is based on LARP. But! We can persuade IT cucks otherwise. Because they live in the imaginary world where blackpill is not natural order of things, but incel ideology.

They've ran out of content.

The fuck? IT is always for women, now they're attacking them? Lol whut?
Anyone that doesn't worship trannies is an enemy of IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back