Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel tears user's are just a bunch of leftist's.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
They are more paranoid than us. In every post, they bring up the alt right boogyman, about how we're some extention of the "alt-right". Its so ignorant. They think that incels will make the right look bad if they can tie the two together.

They took Akarin's post about having a daughter and somehow connected it to Donald Trump being an incel because they think he wants incest with his daughter. IT is full of really sick people.

Those losers must not see all the self described communist-cels or the islamic-cels. They also call us "privilaged" when they know nothing about us.

Everything about them screams radical left, their talking points come straight from the womans marches and other alt-left movements.

They are just left wing loser's pretending to be a "watchdog" group,[JFL]. The same people you see on the streets wearing pussy hats and screeching "my vagina my rights" are the same people bullying us on r/inceltears. So its not too far out there to call them cucks and feminist's because that is what they openly support.

They think we are a threat to humanity and try to shut down all our communities, meanwhile they want to invite millions of refugee from terrorist hotspots into their countries.

there's some overlap between their userbase and antifa.

they are sjw cucks

Those morons follow us obsessively yet dont know shit about us. Imagine a scientist studying a group of animals obsessively for years and end up with fuckin absolutely zero understanding? Alt right is cope. How many fuckin times?

Those morons follow us obsessively yet dont know shit about us. Imagine a scientist studying a group of animals obsessively for years and end up with fuckin absolutely zero understanding? Alt right is cope. How many fuckin times?

I wonder the same thing. They are literally just here to reinforce their own views.

i definaetly wouldnt thikn that XD
no way