Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel TearS user threatens us! Be scared!

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
@OutcastedOutcast

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/15fkp5c/i_dont_even_know_what_to_say/

A comment from a white knight

Screenshot 20230803 033813 kindlephoto 44756936

R 10 kindlephoto 45305303

Lmfao fucking neckbeard thinking we're going after him jfl, ofc his profile is a fox/wolf

If he saw a gymcel he’d be face down and ass up before they finish arguing and his fatass girlfriend wouldn’t do shit

Last edited:
FUCK JEWSSSSSSSS

"bigger girl" = 200 kg landwhale

These guys piss their pants over January 6th. This fag would break at the whiff of danger.

IncelTear users are too pussy to fight back, all they do is talk shit and bitch on the internet about how evil men have become. IT users are clowns, lmfao

"I don't even know what to say"
:foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

Get a fucking life, IT, my god.
And that's me saying this. I don't have a life, but you all could be enjoying your easy mode life right now.

Actual Reddit white-knight JFL. I wonder if he's a fat slob like his girlfriend too or if he had to settle for the bottom of the barrel. I'd assume the latter since he's trying to reaffirm what little masculinity he has on reddit.

Defiant Redditor Ls

"Bigger girl" = hamplanet who thinks she's superior to manlets and framelets.

Probably would die of a stroke just trying to flail her arms around.

Weight: Can fix
Height: Cannot fix but 100x worse things are said about short men

If he saw a gymcel he’d be face down and ass up before they finish arguing and his fatass girlfriend wouldn’t do shit

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq

If a landwhale goes to attack, just run a few feet. Theyll chase you and 99.9% of the time faceplant onto the pavement. Then you can laugh as they helplessly lie there, unable to get up.

Lmfaooo, they’re too pussy to do shit. Exterminate those mfers with killer robots, if they are reading this prepare yourselves against an army of killer robots.

This goofy ass talks as if he's a real threat! :lul:

Imagine if he enforces his "I'll fuck your day, your face, and your life up." carelessly onto someone.....and then wonders why he has bloody holes in his body! What a retard! :feelskek:
These fucking simps and foids aren’t strong enough aren’t strong enough to do shit. They just do what they are told by human society. These stupid ass mfers.

absent biological father , father had to leave for obvious reasons
View attachment 829956
blames bad knees instead of morbid obesity
View attachment 829958
230 5'9 paired up with blubber 320 foid
View attachment 829959
spends little money on haircut due to severe norwood
View attachment 829960
40 years old 'thing' speaking like a child
View attachment 829961
gets used as betabuxx by obese foid
View attachment 829962
wears fedora for m'lady
View attachment 829965
enjoys being emasculated
View attachment 829964
That explains so much

These Reddit fags can't do shit except cry on the Internet about our existences and jerk each other off in IT. The second they see a gymcel, the males' dicks will retract into their assholes and the fongoloids will run away screaming.