Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel tears, this is what I'm gonna do to female that lives next door to me:

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date

Put me in the screenshot IT and fbi cucks.

Huh? Don't tell me they screencaped my post :feelskek:

No they lied by omission about a post reacting to an FDS post that celebrated men dying in war.

They left out the part where the woman responds in the tweet

"I miss the times when men would go to war and die"

That shows they have to lie and hide information to "argue" against based and blackpilled comments. That's the behavior of very weak minded and low iq cucks and whores.

An IT user lying about something like that is pretty fucked up.

Of course males with any self respect would react angrily back toward holes that disrespect the forced conscription sacrifices of their forefathers.

An IT user lying about something like that is pretty fucked up.

Of course males with any self respect would react angrily back toward holes that disrespect the forced conscription sacrifices of their forefathers.
No, they just get angry at innocent random foids out of nowhere because they're violent misogynists. :soy:

No, they just get angry at innocent random foids out of nowhere because they're violent misogynists. :soy:

YTA sweaty! STFU and die unquestioningly while disgracing the memory of your men in your family line you misogynist POS! Yeah that sounds sound extreme but women have been oppressed for 6000+ years :soy:

YTA sweaty! STFU and die unquestioningly while disgracing the memory of your men in your family line you misogynist POS! Yeah that sounds sound extreme but women have been oppressed for 6000+ years :soy:
Wahmen are the true victims. For 1000's of years they had to cook and have sex with their ugly looksmatches. After going through that they deserve to be worshiped for eternity and fought for to the death without men expecting anything from them. :soy:

Wahmen are the true victims. For 1000's of years they had to cook and have sex with their ugly looksmatches. After going through that they deserve to be worshiped for eternity and fought for to the death without men expecting anything from them. :soy:

I have unironically heard cucks talk about how women have been oppressed for 6000+ years and this is just comeuppance.
They would of course delusionally consider what you stated above to be similar to being forced to die violently on the battlefield in war.

I have unironically heard cucks talk about how women have been oppressed for 6000+ years and this is just comeuppance.
They would of course delusionally consider what you stated above to be similar to being forced to die violently on the battlefield in war.
They're stupid soyfags if they believe that those two things are equal. Even if foids were enslaved and tortured for 1000's of years that has nothing to do with me, and men don't owe foids anything for what they think happened in the past. That's like saying because your dad bullied another guy's dad in the 60's, now you owe that guy your taxes and respect, and to fight in war for him.

They're stupid soyfags if they believe that those two things are equal. Even if foids were enslaved and tortured for 1000's of years that has nothing to do with me, and men don't owe them anything for what they think happened in the past. That's like saying because your dad bullied another guy's dad in the 60's, now you owe that guy your taxes and respect, and to fight in war for him.

They don't even care if it is equal. They just want to hurt males that are in a weakened and disadvantaged state and dare to complain about it. That's how they have fun.

They don't even care if it is equal. They just want to hurt males that are in a weakened and disadvantaged state and dare to complain about it. That's how they have fun.
That makes them evil, which is why being nice to normies, cucks, and rosties is cucked. Anything evil needs to be destroyed. The best way is to shame evil cucks and whores until they rope or stop being cucks and whores. This will take some time until the blackpill reaches millions of non-chads in order to be able to overwhelm them with shaming effectively.

That makes them evil, which is why being nice to normies, cucks, and rosties is cucked. Anything evil needs to be destroyed. The best way is to shame evil cucks and whores until they rope or stop being cucks and whores. This will take some time until the blackpill reaches millions of non-chads in order to be able to overwhelm them with shaming effectively.

Yeah but definitely don't just ignore them if they lie and start brigading your spaces. That's what too many men's rights groups have done and they have become ineffective as a result.

The people that come in to hate on low status males venting don't deserve a platform and should be told in no uncertain terms to fuck off.

Yeah but definitely don't just ignore them if they lie and start brigading your spaces. That's what too many men's rights groups have done and they have become ineffective as a result.

The people that come in to hate on low status males venting don't deserve a platform and should be told in no uncertain terms to fuck off.
I see users telling those cucks to fuck off a lot recently. Jfl at listening to soyfaggots who probably aren't even incels telling us we're worthless and should rope, because "muh nature".

I see users telling those cucks to fuck off a lot recently. Jfl at listening to soyfaggots who probably aren't even incels telling us we're worthless and should rope, because "muh nature".

They talk about muh genepool.

You know why adulterous women and the people they cheated with were put to death in ancient times? Because of things like paternity fraud and a way of making sure the genepool didn't have the genes of adulterous women and the people they cheated with.

Those cucks should think carefully about making the muh genepool and appeal to nature arguments because as cruel as nature is toward men, the natural world still isn't as pampering toward women as modern society is.

They talk about muh genepool.

You know why adulterous women and the people they cheated with were put to death in ancient times? Because of things like paternity fraud and a way of making sure the genepool didn't have the genes of adulterous women and the people they cheated with.

Those cucks should think carefully about making the muh genepool and appeal to nature arguments because as cruel as nature is toward men, the natural world still isn't as pampering toward women as modern society is.
If we went back to nature the big ogres and gymcels would get most of the foids, but now because we have technology and "laws" from the gynocentric government they can't make that argument anymore.

If we went back to nature the big ogres and gymcels would get most of the foids, but now because we have technology and "laws" from the gynocentric government they can't make that argument anymore.

They pick and choose.

But if they don't like the rape and ogre argument there is still the possibility that in the past adulterous women and the people they cheated with were probably put to death not only because of how it caused dishonor and shame but as a way of keeping the genepool free of adulterous women.

The genepool argument doesn't work against just men.

They pick and choose.

But if they don't like the rape and ogre argument there is still the possibility that in the past adulterous women and the people they cheated with were probably put to death not only because of how it caused dishonor and shame but as a way of keeping the genepool free of adulterous women.

The genepool argument doesn't work against just men.
They're so low iq they don't stop to think about how their arguments can effect them. Foids and cucks have no empathy for non-chads, so we also need to show them no empathy.