Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Tears produce way more Incels than Incels themselves do...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
It doens't matter how agrressive we are at spreading the Black Pill, CuckQueers mad paranoia for anything completely alienates blue pillers and normies to the point where they end up with us anyway.

Look at this shit:

FA's are the most gentle and blue pilled ''Incels'' you can find and they still get targeted by the IT police.:feelsgah:

+ How many threads on Braincels I have read of former Incel Haters but that ended up siding with us because the sheer denial of reality and bulliying that happens on IT is psychotic.

It's good that he realised he shouldn't "wow, just wow" them about what meanies they're being. "Never apologize, never explain" is a pretty good motto, especially on the internet. He should double down and tell them that he is planning a mass shooting of all IPs posting on r/IT. I hope this leads to him becoming more blackpilled -- seems like it has.

It's like gamergate all over again.

cucktears want all low status sub8 males rounded up and slaughtered like animals.

Saw this post earlier today, looks like you beat to the punch.

[–]
Ryan_Wilson297 1 point 2 days ago

These are the type of people you bully, you sad pathetic fucks

[–]LionsDragonIncels know nothing of honor! 7 points 2 days ago

We don’t know if he’s suicidal or planning mass murder. With incels it can go either way.

How is spreading awareness of a potential terrorist bullying?

[–]Incelebrategoodtimes 9 points 1 day ago

You disgust me. How fucking low IQ do you have to get to think that because a few mass murderers happened to be incels, incels are automatically a terrorist group? Please do us a favor and GTFO. This kid is thinking of killing himself but noooooo he must be plotting a mass shooting because he's incel! IT has absolutely no sympathy

[–]LionsDragonIncels know nothing of honor! -1 points 1 day ago

Look, either way, the kid should not have a gun. Period. HE. NEEDS. THERAPY. Something incels mock because it involves actual work instead of magic sex cheat codes.

And if incels wouldn’t threaten violence as often as they threaten suicide, we would be more sympathetic.

Needs (and safety) of the many outweigh the whining of a few.

[–]76gv 8 points 1 day ago

And reporting him to the fucking FBI is somehow encouraging therapy?

They aren't a homogenous group. The kids fucking 17 and clearly talking about suicide. If any of the context actually pointed to mass murder then you'd have a point, but you're just making baseless assumptions right now.

It's a fucking kid who's about to hurt himself. It's not just some guy "whining". Get a sense of empathy.

Strong btfo, tbh.

CuckQueers mad paranoia for anything completely alienates blue pillers and normies to the point where they end up with us anyway

Let's hope that you're right. Maybe it will be a bit like with Trump in the US. These weirdos didn't even realize how their batshit crazy SJW shit has alienated so many people. Instead of embracing the "politically incorrect" wing of liberalism (with people like, say, Bill Maher) they have opted for purity spiraling instead.

Also, sexuality is the core of the person as psychoanalysis knows. Economical hardships can obviously be devastating, but everything regarding bonding, intimacy and sexuality affect you on an even deeper level. And as female hypergamy, female sluttery and female rape hysteria against low-status men run amok now, increasingly many men will come to realize on a deep, subconscious level how women ruin their lives.

They honestly just need to put two and two together. At least this is what I believe in my optimistic moments. Alienating the "middle class" with purity spiraling is, however, also something that happens among incels. This is ridiculous hostility towards men who had GF in the past and men who don't mind having sexy female avatars etc. etc. is something that will make you people feel special in the short run, like forum hipsters who were incels before it was cool etc., but in the long run, it will alienate too many people who are on the edge.

nothing like making yourself vulnerable and getting a boot in the face in return.

> It really boggles the mind as to how these people think they're helping. I really want that sub to go now. Just a bullying sub at this point.

This. IncelTears is just a hate sub in disguise preying on losers in society while being all self-righteous about it. It just feels like highschool all over again, of course they get validated by authorities (subreddit of the day) because they appear more socially acceptable despite actually being the bully.
But they won't win again.

It doens't matter how agrressive we are at spreading the Black Pill, CuckQueers mad paranoia for anything completely alienates blue pillers and normies to the point where they end up with us anyway.

Look at this shit:

FA's are the most gentle and blue pilled ''Incels'' you can find and they still get targeted by the IT police.:feelsgah:

+ How many threads on Braincels I have read of former Incel Haters but that ended up siding with us because the sheer denial of reality and bulliying that happens on IT is psychotic.

Let's hope that you're right. Maybe it will be a bit like with Trump in the US. These weirdos didn't even realize how their batshit crazy SJW shit has alienated so many people. Instead of embracing the "politically incorrect" wing of liberalism (with people like, say, Bill Maher) they have opted for purity spiraling instead.

Also, sexuality is the core of the person as psychoanalysis knows. Economical hardships can obviously be devastating, but everything regarding bonding, intimacy and sexuality affect you on an even deeper level. And as female hypergamy, female sluttery and female rape hysteria against low-status men run amok now, increasingly many men will come to realize on a deep, subconscious level how women ruin their lives.

They honestly just need to put two and two together. At least this is what I believe in my optimistic moments. Alienating the "middle class" with purity spiraling is, however, also something that happens among incels. This is ridiculous hostility towards men who had GF in the past and men who don't mind having sexy female avatars etc. etc. is something that will make you people feel special in the short run, like forum hipsters who were incels before it was cool etc., but in the long run, it will alienate too many people who are on the edge.
cucktears want all low status sub8 males rounded up and slaughtered like animals.
Wouldn't that include them?

Yeah, but they're too stupid to realise.
nothing like making yourself vulnerable and getting a boot in the face in return.
> It really boggles the mind as to how these people think they're helping. I really want that sub to go now. Just a bullying sub at this point.

This. IncelTears is just a hate sub in disguise preying on losers in society while being all self-righteous about it. It just feels like highschool all over again, of course they get validated by authorities (subreddit of the day) because they appear more socially acceptable despite actually being the bully.
But they won't win again.

Last edited: