Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Tears people are insanely pathetic JFL

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
I'm an Incel and I hardly search or talk about inceldom. I have so many things to do that I would never in a million years have enough life to talk about a random group I don't even belong to nor like. It's just stupid and retarded.

If you are a Incel Tears lurker, rethink your life decisions man. You're wasting your fucking life with a group of people you don't even know.

Last edited:
they're reddit rotters pretending to have a life

They’re incels in denial, hence all the vitriol.

angry troons and bluepilled copers

we live in their heads rent free jfl

If you are a Incel Tears lurker, rethink your life decisions man. You're wasting your fucking life with a group of people you don't even know.
they should suicide instead

One or two have actually been nice. The other 98 are "it just so happens" roasties or bullies and incels-in-denial.
yes they pretend to be nice to lie to you. I talked to them for a bit and though they were nice but they BETRAYED ME! Don't trust any of them, they are all evil

They're incels in denial themselves

Make no mistake: They want to see you dead for existing. All their "arguments" are a charade.

there are more incels there than here

They're a bunch of white knights faggots soys trannies pedos groomers and old feminazis that have nothing better to do than wasting their limited time on earth by being anti-inkwells

Last edited:
I'm an Incel and I hardly search or talk about inceldom. I have so many things to do that I would never in a million years have enough life to talk about a random group I don't even belong to nor like. It's just stupid and retarded.

Incel spaces are a place for people to bond over common struggles. IT people are straight bullies and are way more morally corrupt

Imagine paying attention to this side of the internet just for fun... most of us are here because we don't have a choice not because we want to be.
I can imagine going here once or twice to laugh at us and that not being pathetic but obsessing over us to the point you have established an entire community around it says a lot more about them than us. Imagine being a foid and having life on easy mode and deciding one of your hobbies is going to be making fun of incels on the internet, they have infinite possibilities and that's what they chose. I suspect most IT users are either severely mentally fucked up or males simping for pussy crumbs.

Its so fucking weird how they dedicate their whole reddit accounts to lurking on this place, most of them are incels in denial so it kinda makes sense

Its so fucking weird how they dedicate their whole reddit accounts to lurking on this place, most of them are incels in denial so it kinda makes sense
The male ones yeah but what's crazy is that there are some biological females that actually use that sub, imagine playing tutorial mode and still losing that hard.

The male ones yeah but what's crazy is that there are some biological females that actually use that sub, imagine playing tutorial mode and still losing that hard.
I thought most of that sub was foids

We live in their heads, rent-free.

It used to be that if you looked at the post history of any major active user on there, almost their entire post history would be r/inceltears and they would be on there like 20 hours a day.

That's how important :soy: "Oh man! I'm so glad I'm not a misogynistic incel like some people!" is in their lives.

Reporting them for threatening violence can be a fun pass time though. Sometimes they get so mad thinking about incels, they start fantasizing about punching, stabbing or shooting us...

We live in their heads, rent-free.

It used to be that if you looked at the post history of any major active user on there, almost their entire post history would be r/inceltears and they would be on there like 20 hours a day.

That's how important :soy: "Oh man! I'm so glad I'm not a misogynistic incel like some people!" is in their lives.

I went there, clicked on the first post I saw and you are absolutely right. The “person” has been talking EXCLUSIVELY about incels for YEARS, WHAT THE FUCK. Their entire existence is based on incels. I, a damn incel, don't have half as much interest in the subject as this retarded idiot.

the cuck's user is "ghostthot"

wtf lol

Back then, the shit they would say used to piss me the fuck off.

Now, I just think about their patheticness to literally bully a group of people with maximum hatred and rage towards us that are just hanging out with one another and burst out laughing.

:feels: "We have to keep an eye on you dangerous incels". "Be a good guy :bluepill: virgin like me instead or a giga-autist tranny." "Or even better, be a bottom tier:foidSoy: that likes to brag she gets laid like it's such an accomplishment when you're born with a vagina and living life on story mode! :feelsclown:

They're such a joke!

They believe at any bullshit I tell them
I told I am 5'3 with a 5'10 girlfriend
Never give up ! Keep grinding!

They believe at any bullshit I tell them
I told I am 5'3 with a 5'10 girlfriend
Never give up ! Keep grinding!
Beetlejuice could pull Ana de Armas, bro! Just work out, take a shower and be yourself!