Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel Tears needs content. They are rinsing out 2018 threads.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

They legit scrolled over and were thinking about browsing this site until 2018 to post some content.

Either that or they are just rinsing out the same stuff over and over again. Waiting a while and hopefully people forget that was already posted or whatever.

Someone make some threads, they need to post content cmon guys. :soy::soy:

The incel tears lions are hungry for more
iu

I wonder who is this rainbow in 2018 tbh.

i think it is kointo actually, i dont remember the time he got banned.
No man,I don't think he'd make such a high IQ reply tbh. i would be surprised (jfk jk jk) ritalincel=bro
Looks like I was right. :feelshmm:

lmfao so Incel Tears or whatever that shit is actually scrolled all the way and searched up for that specific thread.

legit lold

man this is actually impressive tbh. proud of ritalinbot

lmfao so Incel Tears or whatever that shit is actually scrolled all the way and searched up for that specific thread.

legit lold
they probably saw it in "similiar threads" section tbh

they probably saw it in "similiar threads" section tbh
who the fuck knows anymore man, i wouldnt doubt if IT went all the way in 2017 searching

lmao that's almost a year old post, imagine searching for hours on this site to find something to cherrypick from may 2018 but ignoring all the high iq blackpill threads and experiments along the way

lmao that's almost a year old post, imagine searching for hours on this site to find something to cherrypick from may 2018 but ignoring all the high iq blackpill threads and experiments along the way
They are more interested in us than there own life

@Eskimocel @Cuyen @Insomniac
Low iq
No one was 20k in may...
Obscure only added late 2018 If I'm remembering right
They are looking from now back into then. Can only be ritalinbot because all you fags who obscure+ now are newfagd.

YOU KNOW ITS OVER FOR THEM WHEN THEY USE THIS THREAD AS CONTENT.

Cucktears...
Just like licking sperm out of your wife's pussy

Yep I love how they dodged the male incel vs female incel experiment someone did here

They are running out of content tbh

they are just reporting on obvious baits and satire to artificially increase their post count

Yep I love how they dodged the male incel vs female incel experiment someone did here
of course, i even mentioned in that thread that they wouldn't touch it, never EVER take IT seriously