Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel tears members don’t understand why we hate faggots

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
They don’t understand that the globohomo agenda targets disfranchised men. Faggots target incels and teens then anyone else.

Attachments

• 736F8CEC-4E44-4861-913E-475EA02DBE75.png
    736F8CEC-4E44-4861-913E-475EA02DBE75.png
    455.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 76859F34-F406-48ED-98E5-48620DA595DE.png
    76859F34-F406-48ED-98E5-48620DA595DE.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
  • 54344ED7-2440-417A-B293-CBFD05F72746.png
    54344ED7-2440-417A-B293-CBFD05F72746.png
    431.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 0B9E3F3D-E1F9-4F2B-8EE6-9408C2FF5EB3.png
    0B9E3F3D-E1F9-4F2B-8EE6-9408C2FF5EB3.png
    438.6 KB · Views: 82
Water is wet. IT is going to do IT things. I will just ignore those faggots NGL:smonk::smonk:

I hate fags because they are brainwashing the youth into even more degenerative behavior now I don't care about the youth per say but I'm tired of seeing this fag shit be normalized legalizing gay marriage should've been the last right they had but even that should be revoked

I hate fags because they are brainwashing the youth into even more degenerative behavior now I don't care about the youth per say but I'm tired of seeing this fag shit be normalized legalizing gay marriage should've been the last right they had but even that should be revoked
They’re going to start promoting pedo shit soon. They basically got tranny shit normalization at this point. This society is a joke I can’t believe men allowed this to happen.

Why are you even trying to explain them?? Fuck those fools!!!!!!

I hate fags because, like foids, they get acclaim from soyciety simply by existing

They’re going to start promoting pedo shit soon. They basically got tranny shit normalization at this point. This society is a joke I can’t believe men allowed this to happen.
Its honestly sickening I've seen the stats but like I said before I don't care for the youth and I don't really care about the kids who are going to get touched by fags because I stood against LGBT shit for the longest and everyone told me to go fuck off so when their kids get fiddled by a fag all I can do is smh

Its honestly sickening I've seen the stats but like I said before I don't care for the youth and I don't really care about the kids who are going to get touched by fags because I stood against LGBT shit for the longest and everyone told me to go fuck off so when their kids get fiddled by a fag all I can do is smh
at least you stand by your convictions. All we can do is try to enjoy the decline. Watching the ship sink.

I hate them for brainwashing people who literally have nothing to do with the LGBT shit especially that parade where kids saw some naked faggot on a bike. It makes my blood boil whenever I see this degenerate behavior being normalized. It's influence spreads like a cancer.

the only arguments they used for homosexuality was that it reduces sexual competition among men. but in doing this we are ignoring that there are objections to homosexuality that don't refer to sex, such as how they are pedos and lead to low birthrates. in doing this they are further perpetuating that everything is about sex and sexual competition when they simultaneously tell us not to think like this.

I hate faggots, pure undistilled hatred.
The more the society is deregulated, the more we all suffer.

Crazy how I was featured on IT

I hate faggots, pure undistilled hatred.
The more the society is deregulated, the more we all suffer.