Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel Tears have successfully cracked me down and I no longer refer to myself as an 'incel'. Farewell toxic losers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200114 012727

I said 'get ready' so obviously there's no point in me going into detail and saying stuff like brushed teeth, showered, put on clothes, tied my shoe laces, etc

But he's probably knows that and is just joking anyway tbf

Screenshot 20200114 012717

This elliotbeckham kid however is the man who made me escape from my previous toxic mindset. He is a genius. He Will probably get scouted by the Jews to reverse engineer recovered UFOs at area 51 like Dr gr

He ingeniously points out that I didn't go into detail about what I did on .co the same way I didn't go into detail with anything else.

I have said the n word twice and f*ggot once today on here tbf to him tho but according to them what we say on the internet reflects what we're like in real life and you can tell that by the way we speak on the internet we obviously have toxic personalities.

I don't even care anyway. Just made this thread cuz I like making threads cuz I need that instant gratification of the notifications for when someone replies if anyone will even bother to read whatever I just wrote.

i appear on the screenshot :feelsautistic:

Here’s a notification. Didn’t read a goddamn word but I’m guessing you probly put something in at the end about how you’re lonely and want notifications so here you go.
Thank you. I now know where you live. Eric Vivian Mathews.
Also thats cool that u know his nam el em ay oh

Here’s a notification. Didn’t read a goddamn word but I’m guessing you probly put something in at the end about how you’re lonely and want notifications so here you go.

Also thats cool that u know his nam el em ay oh
Reported and blocked idc

Every time I look at how they downvoted your replies as a group activity,my asshole clenches and my face contorts in cringe like manor.

Oh fairs. I unblocked you but I can't unreport u and Serge told me he was giving you a 100% so I'm sorry but it's too late
say sike right now
7E948917 4DF3 469E 8DDD BA80F322979A

Here is a notification

What was the reddit post about in the first place?
Every time I look at how they downvoted your replies as a group activity,my asshole clenches and my face contorts in cringe like manor.
:feelskek:

Jfl at talking to those cucks.

"Sounds like the average college kid"

He's technically not wrong.

Majority of men in college are Incels. Only the Chad's (and maybe Chadlites) get anything.

The normies have to wait until the foids have finished with the cc and if they're lucky, they MAY be given the chance to betabux.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back