Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel tears Gives me shout out

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★

give foids attention theory

DNR stop posting about IT nigger.

Imagine being such an attention seeker that trannies & roastie's talking about you is the highlight of your day.

Lucky guy, I want to be Featured on IT too

Lucky guy, I want to be Featured on IT too
Just lol one of my posts got on there when I had about 150 just post something baity or extremist

Just lol one of my posts got on there when I had about 150 just post something baity or extremist
nothing was baity or extremist about what I said I just said my opinion and i got on there

Well I don't like posting things i don't stand to and I don't support total foid death because i love my mother and sister and hope there's still a chance for me to find a loving gf after all. I am however a racist homophobe, I will look if i try to get a feature through that path

Last edited:
nothing was baity or extremist about what I said I just said my opinion and i got on there
it is the most optimal if you're goal is IT ig

Reminds me if that drama where Australian boys put their classmates on a tier list from unrapeable to wife material

One of my replies to your rape (in gta) post was featured on IT