Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel tears faggot wants us to commit suicide

• Thread starter Deleted member 39786
  • Start date
I’ll learn rope basics so I can tie it around his neck and suffocate the life out of him as slowly as I can while I gleefully watch his eyes become watery and red as the oxygen runs out of his lungs, and then he starts to violently shake before he dies like the scum that he is, he deserves it for wishing suicide on a group of people who have already lived a shit life and are missing out on life’s greatest pleasure for no fault of their own. We will die but we won’t die before taking down as many of these fuckers as we can alongside us

converts all my depression into angER

Simping for female attention like all the other male IT members. Pathetic as always

Everyone Wants To Be God And Choose Who Lives And Dies.

He’s the one that should commit suicide.

Last edited:
It’s just what they think about us but don’t speak out loud

I like my suicide encouragement like how I like my racism-- FULL RAGING TRANSPARENCY. Better to honest than a gaslighting cuck

I mean it’s not that hard if you want to :feelsjuice:

He should posted "how 2 get guns illegally 101" instead xd
:yes::yes:
Order me some also, I need to vent. There are high power semi auto .22 airguns, seen some strong as .22 long rifle. They are expensive af and can't really go ER but you can get them with only ID legally.

The people who encourage others to commit suicide are usually the ones more likely to do it themselves. The problem takes care of itself.

The people who encourage others to commit suicide are usually the ones more likely to do it themselves. The problem takes care of itself.

I’ll learn rope basics so I can tie it around his neck and suffocate the life out of him as slowly as I can while I gleefully watch his eyes become watery and red as the oxygen runs out of his lungs, and then he starts to violently shake before he dies like the scum that he is, he deserves it for wishing suicide on a group of people who have already lived a shit life and are missing out on life’s greatest pleasure for no fault of their own. We will die but we won’t die before taking down as many of these fuckers as we can alongside us
based

gigabased

Every woman on this planet is like IT, they think exactly this about incels, all that personality bs is for normies