Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL INCEL TEARS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Look at this. Cucktears are such brain dead zombies that they can’t even understand humor from their own kind.

An obvious joke, “I’m an Incel now haha I don’t have to do jury duty” gets downvoted relentlessly. Even after they explain the joke, still downvoted. Their stupidity is resounding.

CuckTears are low iq.

Supporting unattractive males=literally Hitler

They are such pathetic cucks

CuckTears are low iq.
No shit. There’s an argument going on right now on an IT post involving a “femcel” wishing all Manlets would kill themselves. And everyone’s calling it fake because muh wimmin are all angels who can do no wrong.

Fuck you are actually right, i wouldnt mind if it was only the dumb ass op that got confused but 20 other cucks also down voted him and didn't get the joke

Can we literally holocaust incels?

No shit. There’s an argument going on right now on an IT post involving a “femcel” wishing all Manlets would kill themselves. And everyone’s calling it fake because muh wimmin are all angels who can do no wrong.
Wow.

Last edited:
They claim they take everything very lightly.

never been to jury duty and never will go

We need to kill these cucks. I want too slice their heads off with swords and publicly display them

They are low functioning autists.
I mog them with my mental state tbh.

It's over for jurycels.

By the way of course the are low IQ, they are the most truecel of all incel related communities so they will have that negative trait as well.

I would unironically kill people who use CuckTears by bashing their heads in with a rock until their skull has cracked open.

We need to kill these cucks. I want too slice their heads off with swords and publicly display them
Yeah, we all need to study the blade.

I would unironically kill people who use CuckTears by bashing their heads in with a rock until their skull has cracked open.
A lot of us lurk there. I do it for ragefuel and for Inkeltears series material.

A lot of us lurk there. I do it for ragefuel and for Inkeltears series material.
Understandable even I go on there on some occasions, I mean the people who unironically post about us on there such as the Brazilian faggot.

Understandable even I go on there on some occasions, I mean the people who unironically post about us on there such as the Brazilian faggot.
I mostly agree, but Bruhzilian Smegma already makes them look even more pathetic than they are by spamming milquetoast Braincels threads and blatant reposts. He's like if Immanuel Goldstein was a genuine unironic spokesman for the anti-Big Brother resistance.

All you post about is incel tears. stop making it so obvious you're an infiltrator

Indeed, I would help. So would @iKillCucks.