Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel tear members should be hung

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Incel tear members should hung by piano wire (in gta San Andreas).

You should've stayed banned for your trannyposting

Guys should start animalmaxxing to lose their virginity just bang a horse or perhaps a dog :feelsohh:
I’ve never understand why everyone on here is against transsexuals I would bang one if they looked legit
In Thailand they’re considered real women. I would only do it if they look legit, most of guys on here would too If they had the opportunity
They’re not a woman but I would cope and go along with it.
Rules here are stupid and broken. So people here can talk about fucking 12 year olds but can’t talk about transsexuals. Does this make any sense. Fucking retards that make up these rules.
Next post will be about sucking farts out of a trannys ass :feelsohh:

Don't project your faggot fantasies onto me please.

stop crying like a little bitch and go back to Cuckddit, it's for ur own good, IT subhumans like u get bullied really hard in here u tranny

stop crying like a little bitch and go back to Cuckddit, it's for ur own good, IT subhumans like u get bullied really hard in here u tranny

Rent free. Put me back on ignore, pussy.

Wait, you're actually defending a tranny worshipper lmao. Thoughtlossus?

lol, let's not give them that much importance
if you need to kill someone, kill a real evil motherfucker like some kinda politician or a richfag pulling strings with his money, not some shitty incels in denial and low-smv roasties who shit on people whom they perceive as lower than them, but who are really bottom of the barrel :feelskek:

Rent free. Put me back on ignore, pussy.
Nope, I found bullying u is way funnier and easier than with anyone else in here due to ur retarded subhuman IQ. U literally fall for every bait, can't be more pathetic even if u tried :feelstastyman:

Plus u will never get rid of ur past and I will always be here to remind u of it :feelsaww:

Nope, I found bullying u is way funnier and easier than with anyone else in here due to ur retarded subhuman IQ. U literally fall for every bait, can't be more pathetic even if u tried :feelstastyman:

Plus u will never get rid of ur past and I will always be here to remind u of it :feelsaww:

Fall for every bait yet you're following me around like a puppy lmao. And keep projecting. Users here have already seen my face.

Fall for every bait yet you're following me around like a puppy lmao. And keep projecting. Users here have already seen my face.
Indeed, ur ass will be forever bleeding from the butt fuck I gabe u in ban discussion, and trucels prey on weakness. Prepare to be hunted on every post u IT tranny cuckold :feelsLSD:

Indeed, ur ass will be forever bleeding from the butt fuck I gabe u in ban discussion, and trucels prey on weakness. Prepare to be hunted on every post u IT tranny cuckold :feelsLSD:
All of your "insults" are always some gay shit. Swear you really are projecting. And follow me around if you want. I love living rent free in your head :feelsaww:

Look who's obsessed now.

All of your "insults" are always some gay shit. Swear you really are projecting. And follow me around if you want. I love living rent free in your head :feelsaww:

Look who's obsessed now.
Difference is that I am enjoying it more than the day of ur real parents' funeral, while u just seethe harder and harder for my pleasure :feelsdevil:

Difference is that I am enjoying it more than the day of ur real parents' funeral, while u just seethe harder and harder for my pleasure :feelsdevil:
Cope. I made you seethe so hard you decided to follow me.

Cope. I made you seethe so hard you decided to follow me.
I wasn't following u, u must habe forgotten ur schizo meds, but thx for the idea u stray dog adopted sickkunt :feelscomfy:

You should've stayed banned for your trannyposting
Were they posting for or against trannies?

If they were posting bluepilled Reddit/Twitter pro tranny woke pronoun/gender retardation then I feel you 100%, but if they were posting against that sort of thing I’m totally fine with that since there are basically no mainstream forums that allow reality when it comes to that sort of thing (under the guise of “””hate””” — it’s apparent that telling people the truth now is labeled as bigotry and even refusing to call someone a pronoun that doesn’t actually describe them is considered hate, it’s nuts).

Western society needs to grasp that indulging delusion isn’t healthy and even worse forcing/demanding compliance and punishing people for “wrong think” is reprehensible.

Last edited: