Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel T-Shirts

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I’ve spent the last day designing a bunch of Incel T-shirts. I didn’t make them into T shirts yet but I made designs that could be printed on them. I made a dozen so far and will add more as I make them. Tell me what you think.

Last edited:
if i wore this to public place i probly get beat up brutally

Just tell everyone you're incel theory
To be fair, once the meaning of Incel is spread (the real meaning, not the alt-left’s “everyone I don’t like is an incel” definition), Incels will be easy to spot. And when that happens, all we can do is rise up in the face of oppression.

Just tell everyone you're incel theory

Lol, exactly. I don´t think it's a safe course of action, at least for now. Could be probably some blackpill themed alternative a better idea?

To be fair, once the meaning of Incel is spread (the real meaning, not the alt-left’s “everyone I don’t like is an incel” definition), Incels will be easy to spot. And when that happens, all we can do is rise up in the face of oppression.

I fear a serious backlash after this. While irl I fire blackpills to my heart´s content, I don´t publicly associate myself with incels. The world is not ready for people associating themselves like this, and probably it will never be. The design is good, though.

I fear a serious backlash after this. While irl I fire blackpills to my heart´s content, I don´t publicly associate myself with incels. The world is not ready for this and probably it will never be. The design is good, though.
True. Though I’d probably do it because I consider myself pretty based, I understand your point.

The design is good, though.

[/QUOTE]

You´re welcome, I wish you the best luck man. :panties:

Lol, exactly. I don´t think it's a safe course of action, at least for now. Could be probably some blackpill themed alternative a better idea?

I fear a serious backlash after this. While irl I fire blackpills to my heart´s content, I don´t publicly associate myself with incels. The world is not ready for people associating themselves like this, and probably it will never be. The design is good, though.
What is the worst that can happen at this point besides getting threatened.

Exactly. We’re already oppressed. We’re already at rock bottom. What’s the worst that can happen now?

Low inhib god if you wear any of these tbh

I don't expect a public beating or a stoning, but potentially losing employment and career opportunities are one of the worst consequences I could foresee. Since I don't give a shit to my social proof outside work, if I could live off passive income and be very rich, probably I wouldn't give a damn and I would wear one of them.

They're nice dont get me wrong, but fucking hell if I wore that on Uni campus, I'm dying.

Design something that could be worn in public and is cool and I'll give you £10 if I put it on a tshirt.

There is no dogpill t-shirt. It's over. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I would like to have them for free.

just get jumped in public bro

I want one but id get killed for wearing it

These are all cool designs but I’m too high inhib. Plus I bet I would get racial slurs from libtards JFL

Nice designs tbh. Well done.

who would ever wear this out in public?

Where is the jbw broooo one?

This sounds like cool idea until you realize, you will probably get lynched outside for outing yourself as a incel in public.

This sounds like cool idea until you realize, you will probably get lynched outside for outing yourself as a incel in public.
The matriarchy is already trying to out us. What more do we have to lose?

OMG these are amazing! Love them! That "there is no hope" one is my favorite!

This is beautiful, but I would NOT wear any of these outside my house unless I had either my switchblade or a gun on me.

so if i buy these shirts and the domain changes again do i get a free refund?

volcel if you dont wear this to a feminist rally

"I am the incel media warned you about"

Damn, I love it

I like the roast beef and bee one, although they are all well designed.

This got featured on cucktears.

Look at this cucktear who thinks being anti-misandry is somehow anti-woman. (#11 is memes before misandry)

d4cc5311-e1f1-4cc6-9bb6-1f8df3da4891-jpeg.121979

I want this as a shirt tbh. Was this an original diea by you?

I guess I may get a last one, other ones are very vocal and upfront which I am not

I wouldn't wear these, because I wouldn't want to bring attention to the fact that I'm an incel, but each to their own I guess.

I must hide my true power level when normies are around,so I can pretend to be one of them.

make one for submanlet ethnics, I will buy 7, one for each day of the week.
"Your 6'4" ChadFish is here"

Based and blackpilled

Look nice but i agree that id probably be beaten up by white knights if i wore this in public.

Based shirts, I would probably buy these if they were official.

Nah, that’s just a meme. But if you printed that on a shirt you’d probably be sued by Disney anyway.
Not necessarily, unless you go off re-selling those shirts then yes.