Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel Syndrome Game

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I found ads on 4chan for this free VN game called "Incel Syndrome"

In the middle of it. Kind of expect it to be total :bluepill: shit. So far, what annoys me about it is too much time being wasted on meaningless descriptions, all the characters are trust fund Chads, the world seems too opulent and futuristic, seems to be written from the perspective of a Northern European who has no idea what America (specifically, the GAY AREA) is actually like for people that are college aged.

Sometimes based things are said though, and I admire that there is absolutely no judgement or scorn about it. The game is intelligent enough to realize the player has to come to their own conclusions about such things. But so far, absolutely nothing about the blackpill (or even the redpill), very little about lookism, or about the feeling of learned helplessness that is endemic with having trash genes. This is game is more specifically about the lives of rich edgy white volcel hybistrophiliac gamer Chads that are "school shooter" types.

This game actually makes me hate THAT idea of an incel more.

Last edited:
We live in society's head rent free.

So this game is freeware but is advertising on 4chan?

Did it occur to you that you installed spyware used to track incels? This game can probably read your internet history, bookmarks, saved login credentials and now knows who you are on .is and everywhere else.

Did it occur to you that you installed spyware used to track incels? This game can probably read your internet history, bookmarks, saved login credentials and now knows who you are on .is and everywhere else.
i don't give a shit really nothing is gonna happen. If something would happen it would have already happened. Also the mods have no integrity and already work with nonprofits and can share your login info to 3rd parties on a dime anyway

Last edited:
i don't give a shit really nothing is gonna happen. If something would happen it would have already happened. Also the mods have no integrity and already work with nonprofits and can share your login info to 3rd parties on a dime anyway
Lowinhibmogs me

Lowinhibmogs me
I don't regret it, finally got to the blackpilled part of the game. Kinda based that they made a ricecel the dude who blackpills, though I did not care for the exaggerated notion that blackpillers are unclean and stink.

If anything I light scented candles in my room to have scents of foids that will never exist in my life.

There are parts of the game where he reminisces like ER. It's entertaining to people that are into inceldom as a culture regardless if they are trucels, volcels, or cucks.

Last edited:
I watched a bit of it and it's a retarded game tbh, going to install it just to review bomb it.

I would imagine the game would need to undergo a vetting process for malware and spyware before being released on Steam.