Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel symbols?

S

Skrdcmntr

Greycel
Are there any unifying symbols for inceldom? Personally, I like the one this site uses but I feel as if that is exclusive to incels.is.

Dude we are not the LGBT community or Feminazis to need symbols.....

Are there any unifying symbols for inceldom? Personally, I like the one this site uses but I feel as if that is exclusive to incels.is.
Wojak and Pepe the Frog

Wojak and Pepe the Frog
Wasn't Pepe first started in 4chan/8chan ? We do use it a lot, but i belive inceldom doesn't need any symbols.

Someone should make a incel sigil. I would, but I have yet to read anything on occultism.

Dude we are not the LGBT community or Feminazis to need symbols.....
I feel as if it could contribute to an identity. I feel that our voice needs to be heard over feminazi scum.

Incels don't need symbols, they have their own faces

Someone need's to make a version of Kaneda's jacket from Akira, only with a blackpill instead.

11236-1532336916.jpg

the noooooooooooooooose if that makes you happy

Black colored pills are a subtle enough reference that I'd be willing to use items branded with them without fear, tbh.
the "store" of this forum actually carries that stuff, I am considering getting their "it's over" t-shirt

Our symbol should be the hunchback of notre-dame.

A gray siloutthe with a black rope around his neck

I have seen the rope used as an incel symbol.

kisspng-computer-icons-hanging-suicide-symbol-hanger-5abc0ee3c37365.6568218915222740198006.jpg

Kinda fitting it looks like an upside down ankh (which is the Egyptian hieroglyph symbolizing life).

1200px-Ankh_%28SVG%29_01.svg.png

A mean grumpy look on the face and an unfriendly vibe, is one of the incel sign.