Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCEL SUPERIORITY

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
Sometimes I have a moment where I believe I'm superior than everyone around me and for good reason.

All the drama, bs, and nonsense that you see going on in the world that's all the doing of normies and the society that they have created meanwhile we incels know how to behave, shut the fuck up, not make public disturbances, and overall act like we have sense.

I think that's where a lot of the hatred towards incels and those who are "different" come from because we don't follow the crowd and dare to be different like the rest which sometimes we can't control.

The only time you see incels on the news is when we rightfully decide to stand up for ourselves against normie aggression which is something I wish society would "normalize".

cope if you think society would ever normalise inceldom. They'd rather normalise faggotry a thousand times over before even thinking about incels.

cope if you think society would ever normalise inceldom. They'd rather normalise faggotry a thousand times over before even thinking about incels.
True

It is okay to think we are superior.