Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel subhuman gigatrucel in Dravidian land next month (in video game)

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
Big time mogger there probably going there next month also going to pay the college fees myself (suifuel for lazy NEET leechmaxxer lmao) but its 92K for first semester only:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: i have about 97 in my account:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: get a good job so i won't be as subhuman then:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: pay all the college fees government leeches off me fucking bitch shit nigger shitskin government :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
@Misogynist Curry 卐 thoughts on modiji leeching off too much college fees even for government college gonna jerk my 4.5 inch prick in front of hot mallu aunties there :feelsohh::feelsohh: :feelsohgod: (in video game)

don't you already have 2 degrees? tf do you need another one for?

Big time mogger there probably going there next month also going to pay the college fees myself (suifuel for lazy NEET leechmaxxer lmao) but its 92K for first semester only:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: i have about 97 in my account:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: get a good job so i won't be as subhuman then:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: pay all the college fees government leeches off me fucking bitch shit nigger shitskin government :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
@Misogynist Curry 卐 thoughts on modiji leeching off too much college fees even for government college gonna jerk my 4.5 inch prick in front of hot mallu aunties there :feelsohh::feelsohh: :feelsohgod: (in video game)
I believe Modiji should also win next election. He's based actually(in minecraft):smonk::smonk:. India will be Hindu Rashtra by 2024:panties::panties:
Mallu bitches are indeed hot mate I must say. Their booties seem scrumptious despite having ugly nigger skin tone. I don't know but I really want to fuck and bleach a dravidian woman:feelsohh::feelsohh:
I bet you will end up ascending there since you are 6'2 gymaxxed fakecel.

don't you already have 2 degrees? tf do you need another one for?
Im going there to get my second degree starting my masters course:bigbrain:

I believe Modiji should also win next election. He's based actually(in minecraft):smonk::smonk:. India will be Hindu Rashtra by 2024:panties::panties:
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:im going to be thrown in assam concentration camps lifefuel for @Am85006

Pajeet pajeet dont shit on the street you ain’t no chadpreet your mother you shall rape your dad you shall beat Pajeet pajeet DONT SHIT ON THE STREET :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
ok

Images   2022 07 11T211936824
Images   2022 07 11T211929892
Images 99
Images 33
Images 29

Faggot if you don't get hard:ahegao::ahegao:

@Transcended Trucel thoughts on curry government looting people for colleges that are not even the top 1000 in the world?

Total: 30 (Incels: 21, Bluepillers: 9)
Brutal no reply pill:feelsohgod:

In video game
My favourite

@Transcended Trucel thoughts on curry government looting people for colleges that are not even the top 1000 in the world?
very corrupt but not surprising. USA also has this issue in some of its shitty redneck states although with private universities rather than on government level.

College rankings are scams designed to attract foreign students. That being said most curry colleges are shit and the good ones only provide prestige boost and not much else.

College rankings are scams designed to attract foreign students. That being said most curry colleges are shit and the good ones only provide prestige boost and not much else.
Even IIT Bombay isn't in the top 100:feelsohgod:

It's in top 70 in engineering though, which is what really matters
i see:feelswhere: last time went to mumbai was 5 years ago and imo pune is far better I'll go to mumbai now to go to Trichy