Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel streamer Vs foids

Low inhib mogs me to hell

of course there's some beta cuck faggot defending these foids
There's the soy boys looking for female validation and the women describing how they'd beat him up or how they want him raped when they know they're powerless and too physically weak to do anything against any man.

There's the soy boys looking for female validation and the women describing how they'd beat him up or how they want him raped when they know they're powerless and too physically weak to do anything against any man.
That Manlet copcel standing in front of his pig pickup truck made me laugh

That Manlet copcel standing in front of his pig pickup truck made me laugh
LMFAO. A tale of two incels. Also I love the comments. "IT'S Not FAIR HE MAKEs MORE MONEY THAN PeOPLE WITH REAL JOBS!" Wage cuck society copers. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: (dunno why I'm in a text block rn)

of course there's some beta cuck faggot defending these foids
Unfortunately in soyciety u get trained to respond to their call of distress like that. I would've just shrugged and walked away

Unfortunately in soyciety u get trained to respond to their call of distress like that. I would've just shrugged and walked away
That soyfag with a fishing stick, man id really want to fuck him up real good

7:28 for peak content lmao

To call this sorry piece of shit an incel is an insult for every normally behaving incel.