Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel Story Idea ?

Blackpink

Blackpink

Greycel
I want to write an incel story that would still appeal to normies and the bluepilled, somekind of incel bio in disguise, so It doesn't come off as too blackpilled
share your stories/ideas with me please

It won't work if you blame females for ANYTHING so maybe focus on lookism and especially racepill because it seems to be the most socially acceptable blackpill to discuss amongst normies (even if the cucks cope with muh media representation and won't admit it's because of biology).

Then you can maybe try to tackle heightpill. Don't start throwing around incel terminology or lookism shit like ramus, canthal tilt and lower third and shit like that cause it will turn off NPCs like a lightbulb.

It won't work if you blame females for ANYTHING so maybe focus on lookism and especially racepill because it seems to be the most socially acceptable blackpill to discuss amongst normies (even if the cucks cope with muh media representation and won't admit it's because of biology).

Then you can maybe try to tackle heightpill. Don't start throwing around incel terminology or lookism shit like ramus, canthal tilt and lower third and shit like that cause it will turn off NPCs like a lightbulb.
true, I think I can easily slide in some racepill, but I find the heightpill hard to include.

A guy starting out as a normal kid ending up being the next ER

Make your MC a female and project all of the stereotypical incel traits on to her. That's what the creator of watamote did and now it's considered a "relatable" classic anime to even normalfags.

View: https://youtu.be/PWOTQRduHeA

what kind of bp events does he encounter ? racepill ? heightpill ? what incel exp do normies find relatable ?
He’s short, kinda ugly, maybe ethnic. He goes through constant rejections despite trying. He gets bullied, treated like crap, and ignored by basically everyone. He sees the bullies who tormented him be successful and praised by everyone. He has one friend throughout the story but eventually the friend gets a girlfriend and forgets about him. He starts out innocent but as the story progresses he becomes more and more cynical and full of resentful until the point where starts to lose his sanity towards the end

what kind of bp events does he encounter ? racepill ? heightpill ? what incel exp do normies find relatable ?
Also He gets made fun of for being short by the boys and girls and they would be like “where did he go??” And all look around above the level of his head

IT faggot, can you not be so obvious?

Why do IT faggots come on .IS to get help with their reports? IT faggot LIzzo nigger-lover.

He got born, he suffered, then died. End of the story.

I want to write an incel story that would still appeal to normies and the bluepilled, somekind of incel bio in disguise, so It doesn't come off as too blackpilled
share your stories/ideas with me please
I once saw a German movie on kids television where some shy guy in a wheelchair and a chad (both 14-15) both were after a girl and the wheelchair guy was constantly mogged by chad. The worst scene was one where the girl they were after was in a quite room next to a party with the wheelchair guy trying to express his love to her, when suddenly chad stormed into the room and asked the girl why she was in that boring room with this loser, and she immediately left for the party and made out with chad.