Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Stories

Chin

Chin

Aspiring Artist
★★★
Is there a place for archived incel stories like calculatorcel? I want to reminisce about the good old times of r/incels and r/braincels. Or anybody got some new ones to share? :feelscomfy:

Yea, I remember them too, assholes wiped them off. They're the reason I had reddit, one more was there r/shortcels.

imgur for r/incels and r/braincels.

Is there a place for archived incel stories like calculatorcel? I want to reminisce about the good old times of r/incels and r/braincels. Or anybody got some new ones to share? :feelscomfy:
Good question tbh

Yea, I remember them too, assholes wiped them off. They're the reason I had reddit, one more was there r/shortcels.
I was a mod on there jfl with shinjoe. I was the chesscel that got manletcurry to post his selfie

Sorry bro, reddit wants us to suffer

Someone had to save something though right? I mean at the very least we knew braincels was gonna get banned eventually

I was a mod on there jfl with shinjoe. I was the chesscel that got manletcurry to post his selfie
Thank you for your service to coping incels.

It’s over for historiancels :feelsrope: