Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel stabs femoid to death

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
A man armed with a hunting knife stabbed a woman to death Saturday inside a public library in Massachusetts, authorities said.

The suspect -- identified as Jeffrey Yao, 23 -- allegedly approached the 22-year-old woman from behind as she was seated at a table in the reading room of Winchester Public Library, Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan said.

The blade was said to be 10 inches long and the suspect reportedly stabbed the woman multiple times.

During the attack, the young woman suffered injuries to her head and upper torso, Ryan said. As she struggled toward the door, onlookers reportedly tried to help her escape.

[font=Roboto,]
1519537150483.jpg
[/font]

Roasties weren't letting him read books in peace

She finally got those 10 inches inside her LMAO

The ethnicel's struggle of adapting to hypergamy in the West. It's a real struggle.

This is awesome we need more great courageous hERos like this. Would have been more life fuel if he had used a firearm, truck or fire though and he might have avoided prison.

Hopefully she was a feminist.

A diligent Asian man needs to learn to pass his exams with flying colours and he proceeds to use the library to its purpose to fullfill that need, I see nothing wrong here.

Lifefuel.

Seriously fucking pissed though. Whitecels get their yearly mass shootings, ricecels get this, but currycels are not doing shit, come on.

Raiden said:
Lifefuel.

Seriously fucking pissed though. Whitecels get their yearly mass shootings, ricecels get this, but currycels are not doing shit, come on.

we have pakis doing truck attacks

Raiden said:
Lifefuel.

Lmao currycels are rapists and murderers too. Just so many of them in India nobody gives a fuck about reporting it.

PCT chang slayer

low value asian male in a western culture? not surprised this happened at all tbh, i feel bad for ethnicels.

Did he at least rape her?

Suicel said:
He raped her life with a knife.

I don’t care about her life I’m talking about her pussy

Stfu yall happy but just think, imagine that that femoid was youre sister or mom.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Stfu yall happy but just think, imagine that that femoid was youre sister or mom.

Careful you might get accused of being a whiteknight

Incel_Dikshit said:

My female family members are shit, so...

Speaking of which, my sister is 5'0 ugly minority but only dates white guys who are over 6'0. Our ricecel stabber would've loved her.

Rice strikes back.

Incel_Dikshit said:

whiteknight

Did he know the FHO?

Incel_Dikshit said:

Is this guy from cucktears

Incel_Dikshit said:

Don't have a sister, but if it was my mom, I'd break out the champagne and chocolate cake.

Incel_Dikshit said:

I wouldn't give a fuck if it was my sister, lmao.

If it was my mom, I'd curb stomp this mfer.

Raiden said:
Lifefuel.

Curries are too cope

FUUUUCK

This is the life of a ricecel. Abuse until breaking point.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW10dgWB4qQ[/video]