Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel song

i dont speak japanese, what does it say?

She sounds like she got kicked in the balls

Fuck .... 1D only tbh

socrates-1280.png

It's cool that the synth hits the same notes as the vocal melody, easier to sing this way.

Is it a real singer or a vocaloid-type thing?
Vocaloid. I was just commenting on it because it reminded me of how I myself used that technique in the recording of my studio album.

Vocaloid. I was just commenting on it because it reminded me of how I myself used that technique in the recording of my studio album.
Oh nice, is it public? Or I guess you wouldn't to tie your real identity to this shitty site

Oh nice, is it public? Or I guess you wouldn't to tie your real identity to this shitty site
No, I'll release it on my channel. It's all recorded already, but we have to produce it now and it takes longer than I thought it would. The fact the guy who is helping me with it got busier slowed things down.

Last edited:
No, I'll release it in my channel. It's all recorded already, but we have to produce it now and it takes longer than I thought it would. The fact the guy who is helping me with it got busier slowed things down.
Do you have a Japanese style aesthetic then? Since you're using vocaloids n shit

Do you have a Japanese style aesthetic then? Since you're using vocaloids n shit
No, I sang the vocal parts myself like I always do. I have many Japanese musical influences but I don't think my music sounds a lot like doujin/anime/J-Pop stuff. Even if I have some similar harmonic progressions (I learned a lot about songwritting through analyzing Japanese harmonies tbh), the musical style is different.

But funny you mentioned that because before I started uploading my music to my channel, my original idea was making vocaloid albums indeed. No one needs to know I'm a Brazilian man on the internet.