Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel skull. What features do you have that negatively impact your skill in your opinion.

nowiff

nowiff

Luminary
★★★★★
Incel skull is really a hard failo. It's comparable to height or frame. A failo that is extremely hard to change and requires extremely unwanted surgery.

A small skull or narrow-jaw + hollow temples are the two most common combinations I find to make an incel look IRL

Personally I have :

Wide orbitals - Buldgy eyes
Narrow Jaw
Hollow temples

I'd assume nearly everyone here will have a skull failo as being under-average with a normal skull will still land you dating success. That brutal skull shape really indents that "dysgenic" look.

Pinhead/xenomorph skull shape

gay alien skull syndrome. its the absolute worst. about as bad as beiing short (under 5'7)

I think I have a normal skull shape

I my jaw is tilted, i think braces might help since its not extreme, but i need money for it

I my jaw is tilted, i think braces might help since its not extreme, but i need money for it
If its midline deviation it can be fixed with braces IIRC

gay alien skull syndrome. its the absolute worst. about as bad as beiing short (under 5'7)
Manletism is the second most brutal failo imo in general

If its midline deviation it can be fixed with braces IIRC
Oh yeah i exactly have that i never knew what to call it, thanks adding it to my list of things i need to do to ascend

Don't even know where to start.

- My head (and ultimately face) kind of curves, one side of my face is wider and more indented.
- Placement of eyes are wrong, and one of my eyes is placed much lower than the other.
- I have no orbital bones, zygomatic bones, or cheekbones.
- I have a "ballon" head/skull.
- Unharmonious proportions and distances between certain features are too big or too small. My chin and jaw are wrong. I don't look masculine at all.

Don't even know where to start.

- My head (and ultimately face) kind of curves, one side of my face is wider and more indented.
- Placement of eyes are wrong, and one of my eyes is placed much lower than the other.
- I have no orbital bones, zygomatic bones, or cheekbones.
- I have a "ballon" head/skull.
- Unharmonious proportions and distances between certain features are too big or too small. My chin and jaw are wrong. I don't look masculine at all.
Brutal, this just sounds like deformation with very bad hormones in development as you described a malformed face with a lack of dimorphism?

Brutal failo for sure, as fixing your flaws would require extremely invasive surgery.

I know of a user on looksmax that has done invasive facial surgery + LL

Most people won't get this however, whether it be due to pain and inhibition or lack of funding.

Brutal, this just sounds like deformation with very bad hormones in development as you described a malformed face with a lack of dimorphism?

Brutal failo for sure, as fixing your flaws would require extremely invasive surgery.

I know of a user on looksmax that has done invasive facial surgery + LL

Most people won't get this however, whether it be due to pain and inhibition or lack of funding.
Is it ok if I DM you? I'll explain if you want.

i have incel skull thats literally nearly exactly like the meme

If I had hallow cheeks, I would probably be a 5/10. I also had weird looking eyez

I'm a skullmoggER but no one cares bc i dont have the height to back it up

5'10 ogrecel with oversized skull
Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

Recessed chin, recessed browrige, big forehead, NCT, UEE weak infraorbitals, too much buccal fat, big pored

i have a round slav skull, weak chin + jaw

Incel skull is really a hard failo. It's comparable to height or frame. A failo that is extremely hard to change and requires extremely unwanted surgery.

A small skull or narrow-jaw + hollow temples are the two most common combinations I find to make an incel look IRL

Personally I have :

Wide orbitals - Buldgy eyes
Narrow Jaw
Hollow temples

I'd assume nearly everyone here will have a skull failo as being under-average with a normal skull will still land you dating success. That brutal skull shape really indents that "dysgenic" look.
Wide orbitals and hollow temples mog.

Huge forehead, big nose, weak chin. Makes me look pathetic and that's how people treat me.

UEE weak infraorbitals
This, and weak/recessed ramus. My lower jaw just connects to my neck with nothing in between. It gives me a disgusting side profile.

I look like an abused child. My facial bones are severely underdeveloped making me look like an overweight 5th grader even though I’m 30. I probably have the narrowest chin in the world. It’s comically small for an adult male and it’s recessed.

The bottom half of my face looks like that of a toddler because I also have severely round and fat cheeks.
I don’t have a single sharp, angular, mature, masculine, whatever you want to call it feature on my face. I look weak, abused and absolutely pathetic.
I’m so tired of looking underage, it’s exhausting having to explain to people that I’m actually 30 and that I’m not lying. I’d rather look like a 60 year old crackhead.

Last edited:
Somewhat narrow and recessed jaw. It’s not the worst by any means, but it brings down my face some

Recessed jaw. I legit have a 4/10 face and i am a fucking manlet 5'7 AND i am not white living in a fucking white country.

It is over

bulging eyes
high gonial angle
asymmetry
my left jaw is suicide-tier