Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel site getting exposure on normie channel

• Thread starter BlackPilledNeet
  • Start date
its the guy that lost to 8 year olds in chess

@FrailPaleStaleMale

It's that one ginger from mars:feelsbaton:

Not gonna watch this soy shit

Pease state the nature of this tagging
I saw you in the video. your name was broadcasted. though you would like to see

anyone got a link to his video archive?

I saw you in the video. your name was broadcasted. though you would like to see
Wow! Am I famous inkle now, or just a NPC?

Curious because low on data and Conservative data for podcasts

It is because of this catfish man is epic in my opinion

these guys are total faggots. As an incel you should be resistant. Catfish man not only added to the incel culture and the attention to it (which are good things) but he also actively fucked with the defined enemy ALL self identifying incels should have.

although apparently him as a person is pretty bad. He did something and fell out with the forum but I can’t remember what. The idea of catfish man is based though

these guys are total faggots. As an incel you should be resistant. Catfish man not only added to the incel culture and the attention to it (which are good things) but he also actively fucked with the defined enemy ALL self identifying incels should have.

although apparently him as a person is pretty bad. He did something and fell out with the forum but I can’t remember what. The idea of catfish man is based though
I agree.

I remember everyone here praising this faggot @Reddit_is_for_cucks but nah that guy was a complete faggot. It was Catfishman that truly fucked with these foids by literally facing them and shoving a camera in the face, he truly terrorised the normies

I met Catfishman and was even acquainted with him for a while. He was truly one of the greats because he had literally zero inhibitions. He was actually present during a pivotal moment in blackpill history. Incels had a choice between being an actually physical force in the real world, or mere keyboards warriors. I will always admire him for affecting things irl.

Other incels were total pussies! In our discord it was always, "Hey, don't say that what if IT sees that!" Like wtf? Also his mask is truly creepy. Blackpillers could have been something scary. *sigh*

Happens every other week

Normies dont deserve the privlige of talking about Incels with their inferior breath TBH

Oh man I remember catfishman on here but I never knew the full story.
Crazy shit :feelskek::dafuckfeels:

Yeah man even tho he isnt an incel himself his shit was legandary