Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Shoes

Brashears

Brashears

Banned
-
Why do all incels wear new balance shoes? How did these shoes become the official shoes for incels? There are a lot of comfortable running shoes by many brands, yet somehow everyone wears these new balance shoes. I own a pair, although not this model.

F91fde4c4c5136761be8349db8c34cf4

I wear whatever gives me more height

pretty sure the majority of incels don't wear those.

I still wear my Nike Dunks that I've had since 2005.

It just happens that a particular model of NB shoes with a specific size fits my feet perfectly. Every time I need a new pair I'll just reorder the exact same one online so I still end up getting the perfect fit. Could have been other brands had I chosen something different at the beginning. It's likely I'll stick with the same type of shoes for the rest of my life :cryfeels:

My friends tell me that new balance shoes are much nicer than nike or adidas or any other brands like that. I guess incels realize fashion is pointless so they just get whatever shoe is the best without worrying what brand it is or how it looks

im too poor to afford these lol

I wear Nike airmax

I usually wear those
04591782 zi tan

I just wear cheap shit shoes tbh

Never even heard of new balance. That a US only brand?

Police boots are the real deal. Durability and god tier comfort. What else do you need? Just make sure to wear them with boot cut pants so that people don't think that you're about to shoot up the place

Today I was wearing close to this

I seem to remember word going around that New Balance and Reebok "are for white people" in the 90s/2000s.. For whatever reason, the brands seem to be a white America sort of thing. White boy trainers, jfl. I wear boots.
I know a couple of nerds who are also incels that wear them. Also this picture:
View attachment 244906
I think the incel has shorter strides because he is less than 6 foot.

Don't wear running shoes unless you're running, guys. It's bad for your feet.

I wear sandals, boots, and traditional shoes.. all leather. I hate gym shoes/running shoes.

My running shoes are not NB, but adidas,

My '2005' vintage Nike Dunks. The scary bit is, I still wear them!

Attachments

• 12983790_10207980860833752_6149606376800767779_o.jpg
    12983790_10207980860833752_6149606376800767779_o.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 18
i dont go outside so i dont wear shoes

Some ugly ass white and grey sketchers shoe i overpaid for on amazon. The truth is, you can wear 20$ shoes or 1000$ ones, if you look like shit, everything will look like shit on you.

Some ugly ass white and grey sketchers shoe i overpaid for on amazon. The truth is, you can wear 20$ shoes or 1000$ ones, if you look like shit, everything will look like shit on you.
Both made my child labourers lol, difference is one gets a lil' insignia attached & magically costs 20x more due to cool kid credit.

I don't even know what the fuck I'm using tbh

Why do all incels wear new balance shoes? How did these shoes become the official shoes for incels? There are a lot of comfortable running shoes by many brands, yet somehow everyone wears these new balance shoes. I own a pair, although not this model.

View attachment 244894

if a chad wore these women would lick the soles of them

Always seemed more like a Dad shoe than incel, which is ironic since we will never be fathers.

I wear a similar model to Clarks desert boots ngl

I wear any shoes that have a low price because I'm a poor...

That's why your shoes raggedy

It's the white colored sneakers that are incel shoes. It's basically old man fashion.

I wear Danner RAT boots or Wolverine steel toes. Work I wear black slipons that go with my scrubs. My autist bro wears NB and Nike.