Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel shaming tactics

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
As you can see here, man always needed to protect themselves against shaming tactics: https://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/

You refuse a femoid? You must be gay.
You think young women are attractive? Then you’re a pedo, you can’t handle a real woman!

In today’s world, feminists’ narrative shaped our culture, and incels are victims of feminism, the lowstatus peons precisely. Ethniks use daily the victimhood narrative, with the same lingo of feminists. White incels shame other incels because they absorbed the linguistics register of victimhood and the feminist narrative.

Some incels romanticize the past, because they have been manipulated by feminism and by its narrative of the evil patriarchy, so they started to look at the past as it was a myth and stopped documenting on real facts.

Today, incels can be a threat for men and the “incel” label is becoming more and more dangerous.

The vast majority of incels shaming tactics are based on “projection”, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection , and are directed mostly to other men, to shame them and attack them.

Incel lingo is a mixture of other manosphere lingos, almost like an online grammelot, because it’s contaminated and it’s a strange mix of sounds and words, mostly used to shame other men. Example: MSTOW, cuck, soy, goy...

It’s important to protect yourself from shaming tactics, and nowadays men are more dangerous than women.

That’s why I created this new label, to protect against incels’ shaming tactics “voluntary incel”.

So, wearing this new online label, means you cannot be shamed anymore (by incels) when you claim you are volcel. This is not a mental gymnastic, I talked about this new label in another thread.

It’s important to recognize how feminism is shaping our world, for worse.

Been noticing on an online game heavy on the voip of guys calling each other incel as the biggest insult.

I think you make a good point in general about how we really have to watch our backs against other men. Our greatest enemies aren't even women, I'd say they are white-knights, followed by normies, Chads, and various manosphere infighting. I admit that I do a lot of this shaming myself, because I see it as this black and white thing of truecels vs the world.

I think volceldom is a spectrum. Some of us could learn to take it up the butthole, or love 300 pounds of lard. You instantly make failed normie status in that sense. Incels have always stressed the importance of being pair bonded with a looksmatch as the fair and balanced dream ascension.

As you can see here, man always needed to protect themselves against shaming tactics: https://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/

You refuse a femoid? You must be gay.
You think young women are attractive? Then you’re a pedo, you can’t handle a real woman!

In today’s world, feminists’ narrative shaped our culture, and incels are victims of feminism, the lowstatus peons precisely. Ethniks use daily the victimhood narrative, with the same lingo of feminists. White incels shame other incels because they absorbed the linguistics register of victimhood and the feminist narrative.

Some incels romanticize the past, because they have been manipulated by feminism and by its narrative of the evil patriarchy, so they started to look at the past as it was a myth and stopped documenting on real facts.

Today, incels can be a threat for men and the “incel” label is becoming more and more dangerous.

The vast majority of incels shaming tactics are based on “projection”, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection , and are directed mostly to other men, to shame them and attack them.

Incel lingo is a mixture of other manosphere lingos, almost like an online grammelot, because it’s contaminated and it’s a strange mix of sounds and words, mostly used to shame other men. Example: MSTOW, cuck, soy, goy...

It’s important to protect yourself from shaming tactics, and nowadays men are more dangerous than women.

That’s why I created this new label, to protect against incels’ shaming tactics “voluntary incel”.

So, wearing this new online label, means you cannot be shamed anymore (by incels) when you claim you are volcel. This is not a mental gymnastic, I talked about this new label in another thread.

It’s important to recognize how feminism is shaping our world, for worse.
Volcel has been used since at least 2017 back on reddit at the original incel sub reddit.

Massive cope.

Actual society is a fucking nightmare.

The only people you're allowed to be attracted to in 2019 are obese non binary women of colour between 30 and 50 years old with 3 kids (all of whom from different fathers), but you're not allowed to be attracted to their bodies, just their minds and feminist opinions, but at the same time you have to tell them that they're beautiful.

And, if you do all that, she might let you in the bedroom to watch while she fucks Tyrone.

That's shameful behavior!