Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Seung-Hui Cho

• Thread starter NothingMatters88
  • Start date
NothingMatters88

NothingMatters88

Banned
-
Download

Congratulations. You have succeeded in extinguishing my life. Vandalizing my heart wasn’t
enough for you. Raping my soul wasn’t enough for you. Committing emotional sodomy
on me wasn’t enough for you. Every single second wasted on your wanton hedonism and
menacing sadism could have been used to prevent today. Ask yourselves, What was I doing
all this time? All these months, hours, seconds. Only if you could have been the victim of
your crimes. Only if you could have been the victim.

dude was a legend

i dont understand how his KC was so low when he was so well armed

I can relate with Cho's words on this one.
i dont understand how his KC was so low when he was so well armed
He used two pistols.

yes, but i mean, why was his KC so low when he had guns and people weren't suspecting anything? why didn't he just lure people into a toilet and off them?

shouldn't you be able to take out hundreds if not thousands of people with a gun if you have the ammo?

Absolute legend. Rip.

yes, but i mean, why was his KC so low when he had guns and people weren't suspecting anything? why didn't he just lure people into a toilet and off them?

shouldn't you be able to take out hundreds if not thousands of people with a gun if you have the ammo?
JFL do you think life is a video game?

He did more with 2 pistols than all those faggot shooters that could barely kill 1 person.

JFL do you think life is a video game?

you cant buy guns freely in my country so i wouldn't know how to use them but why cant u just answer my question you nigger aren't these guns supposed to work for 1000+ shots?

Lol no. It's not like the video games. It's not easy, and General Cho put in work.

Honestly it is not easy to answer your question without triggering the fuck of of glow in the dark niggers lurking.

General cho
General cho1

Last edited:

Pistols require skill!

It's not like a movie or game!

Even cops with pistol training and skill often require more than 20 shots to make one hit! Even then, the hit is only like poking a hole in someone. Knowing where to hit is just as important as knowing how to hit.

Lol no. It's not like the video games. It's not easy, and General Cho put in work.

Honestly it is not easy to answer your question without triggering the fuck of of glow in the dark niggers lurking.
[email protected]

Pistols require skill!

It's not like a movie or game!

Even cops with pistol training and skill often require more than 20 shots to make one hit! Even then, the hit is only like poking a hole in someone. Knowing where to hit is just as important as knowing how to hit.

[email protected]

i see... so actually 30+ is a very good number , honestly, seems very inefficient to me , would probably be easier just to stab people with a knife from behind

i see... so actually 30+ is a very good number , honestly, seems very inefficient to me , would probably be easier just to stab people with a knife from behind
You should watch
"What happens when you get shot"
And
"What happens when you get stabbed"
By, "the modern survivalist" on YouTube. (If it's still there)

Basically, knives are much more lethal than guns, but they are much slower to kill. There are no guarantees of easy anything!

Furthermore, after one single casualty, one single encounter, all the rest are much harder as there is total chaos and panic. General Cho was actually the high score for awhile. I wasnt so again impressed until the attack in Scandinavia by Breivik (was it Norway or Sweden?)

Furthermore, after one single casualty, one single encounter, all the rest are much harder as there is total chaos and panic. General Cho was actually the high score for awhile. I wasnt so again impressed until the attack in Scandinavia by Breivik (was it Norway or Sweden?)
norway

Welcome to forum :feelstrash:

Him and Pekka will forever be remembered.

Mogs me at looking like man and also being man

Cho wrote this poem which I like and find very relatable:
"a boy named LOSER walks off the sidewalk, shudders into his house, and lays his weary head to sleep and dream. In his dream, he lives two lives, because in this world he has no life, no class, no friends—just a Moron in this world. During its long hours in the real world, it’s no surprise he is LOSER.

Everyone knows—too bad—they say, only if he had a life. Under the bright, cruel sun, he hulls his feet into his house. Thinks about the two other lives. Keeps on dreaming.

Day dream. What to do, what to say but dream. That’s what losers do in this world, where normal guys live their happy lives, worry-free and be themselves, unlike LOSER. A normal guy throws parties at his house, but not LOSER—he has no life.

Be happy, be normal, get a life, he says to himself; he can only in his dream: In LOSER’s little mind, he brings over a girl to this house

Only if he could do that in this real world. LOSER. What can I say, that’s what losers do. LOSER! Only if LOSER could live his lives.

Something LOSER can’t ever do!—lives those lives and be normal and actually have a life.

You know why he can’t do it? He’s LOSER. With everything he longs for, all he can do is dream trapped in this world, in this wronged world.

Nothing to do but drag his heavy feet back into the house.

All alone in his little house he likes to think he’s living his lives, in his own safe little world.

No one tells him, LOSER, get a life! No one gives him the hand gesture in his dream.

No one calls him LOSER: Darn straight! This boy really is LOSER—LOSER with no life! and he knows it.

But he (what can he do) likes to live in his pathetic dream drowning down in his little quirky house anyway—My Gawd! What a LOSER! "
https://incels.is/threads/a-poem-of-seung-hui-cho-sumps-up-our-life.124587/

I can feel his pain when reading this

People tend to move and not be sitting targets. And people get adrenaline rush so even if you hit them, they don't get stunned and they'll keep moving