Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel sends cringeworthy video to girl and she puts it all over the internet.

Your average cucktears poster.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE RAPTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am cringing in retreat. disgusting. get this useless cuck off of my computer screen real estate.

wow. im still listening. HE IS STILL GOING.

i am cringing in retreat. disgusting. get this useless cuck off of my computer screen real estate.

wow. im still listening. HE IS STILL GOING.
he isn't self aware enough to be an incel.

Poor guy
He can't even fathom how over it is for him
Like a goat about to be slaughtered

See this is what I hate the most

Don't approach: you are a pussy and deserve to be bullied into suicide
Approach: Oh you are too cringy. You deserve to be bullied into suicide.

Even this site is like this.

but the way he did it is incredibly creepy and cringe worthy. there was plenty of different ways he could have done this.

but the way he did it is incredibly creepy and cringe worthy. there was plenty of different ways he could have done this.
yeah pretty much this, I would hate to make fun of a fellow incel, but he clearly lacks self awareness. Sending a 2 minute video describing your feelings is even worse that constantly sending "pls respond" texts.

Just be neurotypical......

Huge faggot alert

This is what a overdose of bluepill look like

Cucks like him are the typical bluepill normies who would probably make fun of incels if they heard about them. These low iq cucks get what they deserve, but hopefully they'll swallow the blackpill eventually.

Pitiful, bitch is sucking off Chad while this faggot it making these shitty videos she will laugh at later, cucks never learn.

He looks like a child molester

Now reverse the gender, a foid sent a video to chad, many cucks would praise the foid

Poor dude. He was cringworthy but he seems like a nice guy

Looking at her was the greatest moment of his life?

Typical cuck in the west 2018.

MWAH CIAO BABY SLAYER GAME SLAYERS.NET

Women have no sense of privacy

The only time an accent like that is acceptable is if you look like Joey from Friends. I think "oh this is parody, right?" but then I realize it isn't and this guy is a sloth run amok.

He housemogs me though. Probably was her side betabux.

I hope he rapes and kills her. :woke:

Bring him home

It that video featured a young and attractive girl instead of an old and unattractive man it wouldn't be cringy, but rather adorable.

Everything. Is. About. Your. Looks.

If he had a stronger jawline, a deeper voice, and no gap in his teeth, he could be a slayer. Also if he wasn’t as cringey

Bring him home
So over for this guy.
Rodney alcala smiling 1

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
There's no winning if you're an ugly man.

yeah pretty much this, I would hate to make fun of a fellow incel, but he clearly lacks self awareness. Sending a 2 minute video describing your feelings is even worse that constantly sending "pls respond" texts.
"Just be NT bro!"
What he did is cringy as fuck, but he doesn't deserve to be humiliated for it. Yet all of society, even the rejects, will decide to bully him to his death for it.

Such is the punishment modern society dishes out for being born ugly and awkward.

You don't even need to go the extremes the guy in the video did to experience this. If you open with something a little risky on tinder to the wrong foid and you aren't chad, there's a huge risk she'll screencap and post it all over social media for the world to see.

women who do this need to be ritually murdered.

LOL. She'd rather have sex with a homeless Chad covered in shit and piss than give this dude a chance. That's how brutal women are.

This made me wanna sui
Fuck that guy

>chad sends this

omg so romantic

cucks get what they deserve

The high of the bluepill is this sort of exhibitionism. The same high of utter humiliation experienced by a literal cuckold.