Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL INCEL SELFIES

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
JFL AT THESE CHADLITES AND CHADS CALLING THEMSELVES INCEL

HE EVEN FLIRTS WITH A HORNY REDDIT LANDWHALE IN THE COMMENTS AND PMS HER

his rap is shit

isnt that a blackpill itself? when even people that good looking cant get a gf it is truly over for us

Places like these are a joke,same with a rating megathread which used to be here.A lot of people just go there to attention whore

isnt that a blackpill itself? when even people that good looking cant get a gf it is truly over for us

It generally is. Except if this guy is a social autist. Also his rap is absolute shit.

I posted my pics there but they deleted them due to my severe ugliness.

he is an attention seeking retard

he's every noodlewhores and curryfoids wet dream

Over unless TOP 0.1% AT LEAST. Stop coping.

Hate that shit, just checked that place again and there is even more chads now, whats the point of chads posting their pics there asking if they are ugly?

I can understand foids with this behaviour:

"TeeHee I'm ugly"
56435 of cucks start furiously typing...

Just to get showered by cucks and m'ladys saying that she is beautiful

but, whats the point with those guys? I wish people there just said for the chads "Yeah it's over, better kill yourself now"

Incel is the newest "trend" so obviously all the normies want to be a part of it too

Fucking LARPing Chads have to appropriate someone else's culture instead of forming their own. Pathetic.

That place make people feel worse with little to no hope of getting better. It literally thrown in your face how over it is when people on there LARP for attention. At least we can say how over it is and be blunt about looksmaxing here.

This is how braincels refugees look like.

He's a faggot who posted his face for 2 years on internet forums

Arceus300 the guy who got bullied his whole childhood

These people give normies and IT a false representation of what incels look like. I can't even look at myself in the mirror because of my skin and ugly face, I have psoriasis and cream doesn't work. I imagine bald people hate looking in mirror too.

arceus3-png.27371
8b5a8af3-afe0-49b9-a0a2-8546ed92d13d-jpeg.27374

D2f9990

Screenshot 20191028 155932 Reddit

@KingOfRome WTF IS THIS :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I weight and strength mog that guy to oblivion yet he looks way bigger than me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Exactly. He is ultra chad compared to us, but he still has no gf

Aren't you like 30% body fat? You have zero definition. Of course you're going to look less muscular next to a lean person with that kind of relative strength.
30%!?

Me?

Never been over ~16%.

Despite me never cutting in my entire life, I've always been below 15% Bodyfat.
I'm far from fat, heavier than him and Shorter (he's probably leaner) yet I strength mog him to oblivion. Even if I lost 35lbs to get to his level, I dont think my Deadlift for example would drop over 185lbs.

30%!?

Me?

Never been over ~16%.

Despite me never cutting in my entire life, I've always been below 15% Bodyfat.
I'm far from fat, heavier than him and Shorter (he's probably leaner) yet I strength mog him to oblivion. Even if I lost 35lbs to get to his level, I dont think my Deadlift for example would drop over 185lbs.
I must be remembering someone else. How are you measuring your body fat percentage? If you're just eyeballing it, you're probably underestimating. Assuming you're not, he's probably about 8-10% body fat with that weight and strength, plus he has a small frame and is flexing in a flattering angle, which will also make him look more muscular. Of course, he could just be e-statting or cheating massively with his lifts. 6'2 155 lbs is pretty skinny.

He is probably just a soylent

I must be remembering someone else. How are you measuring your body fat percentage? If you're just eyeballing it, you're probably underestimating. Assuming you're not, he's probably about 8-10% body fat with that weight and strength, plus he has a small frame and is flexing in a flattering angle, which will also make him look more muscular. Of course, he could just be e-statting or cheating massively with his lifts. 6'2 155 lbs is pretty skinny.
Perhaps someone else.

Someone measured me at the gym with skinfold calipers and I was just under 12% bodyfat (24 September 2019).
I'm definitely lost a LITTLE muscle definition so worst case scenario is I'm 15% bodyfat.

I've cross checked this against images and picked the guy that looks the furthest from me:

Images

(The guy at 15% bodyfat, I have a more defined chest and visible veins all down my arm, slightly more defined abs)

I want to get a DEXA scan done tbh.

Perhaps someone else.

Someone measured me at the gym with skinfold calipers and I was just under 12% bodyfat (24 September 2019).
I'm definitely lost a LITTLE muscle definition so worst case scenario is I'm 15% bodyfat.

I've cross checked this against images and picked the guy that looks the furthest from me:

View attachment 162193

(The guy at 15% bodyfat, I have a more defined chest and visible veins all down my arm, slightly more defined abs)

I want to get a DEXA scan done tbh.
These pictures are never accurate. Angle, lighting, oil, skin tone, fat distribution, all of these impact how lean you look. Skinfold calipers also may or may not be accurate depending on the measurer's skill with using them. Your best bet for testing body fat at home is going to be a waist-to-height formula like the YMCA or Navy tape test. If your waist-to-height ratio is less than 0.45, you're probably at least close to the 8-12% body fat range.

fix ur pants loser :feelstrash:

These pictures are never accurate. Angle, lighting, oil, skin tone, fat distribution, all of these impact how lean you look. Skinfold calipers also may or may not be accurate depending on the measurer's skill with using them. Your best bet for testing body fat at home is going to be a waist-to-height formula like the YMCA or Navy tape test. If your waist-to-height ratio is less than 0.45, you're probably at least close to the 8-12% body fat range.
Will do.
fix ur pants loser :feelstrash:
Ok McChad-Pants

It's obvious those places serve as self-esteem boosts for attention whores. TruCel wouldn't be comfortable making a selfie in the first place. I can barely look in the mirror.

I would say it truly is his personality at this point, If I looked like him I would own a harem.

Shit hair in that video tbqh

Attentionwhoring.

yeah i am sure chad has been bullied his entire life
He's a faggot who posted his face for 2 years on internet forums

Arceus300 the guy who got bullied his whole childhood

At least I rapmog him.

Everyone should just get off Reddit and social media altogether. I have. Why haven't you? It's not good for your mental health.

Truecels don't post selfie photos on IncelSelfies, truecelS post selfie videos on LiveLeak...

incels are becoming a trend next there will be E.R clothing brand,a k... all foids record company, dummies guide to becoming an incel,a fuck me i am lonely bed sheet collection and a guns out when the foids are out limited time only discount at kmart/walmart sale. fuck me we might just be on the verge of online trending domination we will become so fucking huge that mark zuckerberg will get a sex change and demand all foids fuck us. incel world domination it starts with you , thank you chads for making us famous with your shitty raps and god awful poofter behaviour.