Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel RV

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★
On Twitch chat live streams in Burgerland people can make a living off of living in an RV whilst recording themselves live. Viewers giving money donations.

Last edited:
I doubt the same would apply to the average subhuman if he showed his face, projected upon with the utmost of contempt and negative traits simply due to his physical unattractiveness and such, perhaps even thought of as being some sort of hermit loser, especially if any form of wrongthink against foid privilege and the current state of the bluepilled hegemony comes out; the market is saturated enough with foids and normies of all kinds... :feelswhat:

Though this cope of living in a RV seems most admirable; an isolated cope from the globohomo-controlled nature of current society, away from the usual discriminatory treatment towards subhumans and seeing the wonderful nature of the world in all kinds. :feelshehe:

I doubt the same would apply to the average subhuman if he showed his face, projected upon with the utmost of contempt and negative traits simply due to his physical unattractiveness and such, perhaps even thought of as being some sort of hermit loser, especially if any form of wrongthink against foid privilege and the current state of the bluepilled hegemony comes out; the market is saturated enough with foids and normies of all kinds... :feelswhat:

Though this cope of living in a RV seems most admirable; an isolated cope from the globohomo-controlled nature of current society, away from the usual discriminatory treatment towards subhumans and seeing the wonderful nature of the world in all kinds. :feelshehe:
tldr; society sucks nigger ass

It works for him. Although he s nt

I want to learn Spanish and move to either Spain or Puerto Rico.
My cognitive ability is not advanced enough, and my motivation is not exactly enough to learn a language enough for full fluency; unfortunate, but I suppose I have no use for it. :feelsjuice:

Not one second