Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel runs social circle game

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Why the hell does that western sow have the name Keiko?

Damn. This is worse than the shit that happens to me. At times I'm thankful that I'm too high-inhib for this to have even occurred.

what does the friend look like and what does he look like i wonder?

Lol I remember seeing this on /r9k/ a while back. Absolutely brutal.

Rip KC :(

Femoids are hearthless pieces of shit

Absolute fucking bitches, god damn what the fuck is it with these cunts and their behaviour.

I wish I could just upload myself into an anime 2d world and live in that bizarro universe

chads gets threesomes.. virgins stroke their dick... rip, if u were born BERND, u will never become KEINBERND.

This was painful to read. :feelsrope:

But tbh very low IQ to take a picture where u are with chad as profile picture.

Absolutely brutal lmao..m

My heart is racing and I feel like I'm going to throw up. I can't take this shit anymore. This world is a nightmare. I'm actually in Hell.

what does the friend look like and what does he look like i wonder?

Why would their looks matter? It was his toxic misogyny that ruined it.

damn, poor dude. one of the saddest pictures i've ever seen honestly. he probably just thought of himself as some 6/10 normie with a small social circle who's too "shy" to attract girls before the incident, but now he at least knows that he's subhuman incel trash that will die alone

brutal and saddening

I feel nothing. nothing women say affects me, because women are things, not people.

I wonder how cucktears is gonna try to refute this. They were DTF entirely based on their communications but change do their minds when they saw his face.
The Asian girl is super cute too.