Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel related forums made me a better human being, I aknowledge racism know and dont put it off as a snowflake meme anymore

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Reading how ethnic guys getting threated because of their looks and racial features wants me to burn feminism.

We need an inclusive incel rights movement.

Anti Incel women who are saying were racist and lookists are ridicoulus, they select with these two things the cum they let in their dumpster

Jfl if you had to dive into the bottom barrel of the internet aka incel forums to realize ethnics get treated like shit more than whites

Jfl if you had to dive into the bottom barrel of the internet aka incel forums to realize ethnics get treated like shit more than whites

I think I always knew it subconsciously. I just gave a fuck I think tbh

The dating market is super racist. But you can't talk about it because "preferences" aren't racist in dating but they are everywhere else.

Incels have to stay strong. Doesnt matter which religion or race. We all have 1 big common problem.

Welcome to the real world, buddy.

bottom of internet is deepweb shit though

Based thread OP

This is one topic you won't see IT touching at all. The fact that a disproportionate amount of incels are ethnics would definitely go against a lot of their SJW type ideology, after all, it means that they're just a bunch of privileged white people bullying and picking on less advantaged minorities.
It would also force them to reject certain aspects of cultural and institutionalized racism, which they can't do because they take the moral high ground by championing ultra-liberal beliefs. Remove that faux moral high ground and their true nature as being simple bullies is revealed to not only to us incels who already recognize them as such, but to the rest of the world too.

The white liberals aren’t white people who are for independence, who are moral and ethical in their thinking. They are just a fraction of white people that are jockeying for power…They are fighting each other for power and prestige, and the one that is the football in the game is the Negro…The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative.

So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems.

I don’t deal with Indians, blacks, etc. on a daily basis. How would I know?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back