Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel rejects hapa stacey asking to cuddle with him

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

Why do you think he said no?

Time fucking stamp.

If they're incel then JFL What am I? They look like chadlites/normies.

Incel? That's fucking Chadlite :feelskek:

That’s not an incel bro. unless he’s autistic but I doubt that since he has the courage to film himself approaching foids.

Low T volcel tbh, anyways that's still not an incel.

What a fucking retard. Must be gay or have a gf

i fucking hate those videos. this foid goes around preying on men, yes PREYING. she makes them think she's actually interested, while all she does is feed her own ego by leading this men on and rejecting them. i hope this whore burns alive tbh

That’s not an incel bro. unless he’s autistic but I doubt that since he has the courage to film himself approaching foids.
You might be right
I just assume any sub 7 male on a college campus is an incel

He rejected her because he knew she was pranking. Every incel knows if its too good to be true its gonna be a prank!

What the fuck thats a chadlite, your definition of incel is skewed

He knows its faux flirting, or a dangerous trap.

Maybe he has a dakimakura that cuddle mugs foids, who the fuck knows we need to ask him

How the fuck is this guy a chadlite, lmao. Dude has a beta normie face with small height and frame. Definition of a 5/10 white normie but of course he's no incel.

Guy was high IQ and didn´t want to be humiliated.

No girl would ever walk to a guy and ask to cuddle, didn't take a genius to figure out something was up. Guy saved himself some trouble, and he gave the only canned answer he could have given in that situation anyway.

I mean, if a random girl just approached me and asked to cuddle I would freak out and gtfo from there, because chances are its a fucking prank and someone is filming it.

its over for haparejectingcels

You guys ever get invited to a party but never go because you know you would just get made fun? It's the same way for this guy

That's not an incel, he is one of those "high standardcels", you will find many morons like him on this forum, who only wants 6+/10 white stacies.

Hapa stacies are walking stds tbh. He did the right thing.

high iq tbh, asian foids should be avoided at all costs

the black guy that said yikes LMAO

So over for justaprankbrocels

thot destroyed at 0.40 i bet that hurt her ego.