Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
If you think there's ever going to be a physical or violent uprising or overthrow of the powers that be you are an absolute retard or a 16yo basement neetcel.

In my opinion, the change is going to be slow and steady and based around one core concept. Selfishness.

The way I've always envisioned the incel future playing out is based on my own feelings about society and the men I've talked to who share my hatred for the current system.

I've worked with and lived with many men, chads, Normies and incels. All the men that work and pay an absolutely ridiculous amount of tax are very, very angry.

They are tired of funding a society that hates them, couple that with their sexless lives and you get a large chunk of the population that are capable of supporting themselves and are now wondering why they have to pay money purely to support fat single mothers, who won't fuck them, and their kids food, schooling and health care.

As this group of men becomes a larger demographic, political parties are going to have to start implementing policy to get their votes eg. A reduction in tax on savings and investments, promises to not increase welfare payments for non workers (sorry neetcels) or just lower tax rates for middle-class, blue collar workers.

There is just going to be a lot of selfish and angry men. They won't call themselves incels and their lack of sex and intimacy won't be mentioned.

People have always voted for their own interests. In the past, most men had a family and a reason to keep society running smoothly and safely but the man of the future is un empathetic, hateful and selfish and he will bring about slow steady change.

Greycel making a response to a greycel nigga this isn’t jersey shore no need for this drama

I agree. You have a ton of angry men especially teens who have no reason to contribute to society.

Won't ever happen, men are cucks, and they are happy living with no sex and defending m'lady on reddit.

Won't ever happen, men are cucks, and they are happy living with no sex and defending m'lady on reddit.
Most aren’t happy having no one. A lot hope that they can find a woman but even some of them realize it’s wishful thinking. A lot of guys I know, incels and normies, are angry over how things are.

Do you talk to people in the real world? Even I'm surprised how many men are border line incels.

Men with girlfriends are an absolute minority and the guys who are alone are very bitter.

If you use the Internet as a Guage you would think the world is 90% soy but from my own personal experience incels are on the rise.

Do you talk to people in the real world? Even I'm surprised how many men are border line incels.

Men with girlfriends are an absolute minority and the guys who are alone are very bitter.

If you use the Internet as a Guage you would think the world is 90% soy but from my own personal experience incels are on the rise.
Im freinds with plenty of normies, one of them couldnt even consider hitting a woman even if she hit back.

Basically what do you get when people from birth are brainwashed by the very power they serve? Only way there's change is that if it rots from the inside-out or an external force comes to play.

Im freinds with plenty of normies, one of them couldnt even consider hitting a woman even if she hit back.
Is that how you Guage whether or not a man will vote for his own interest?. If you're so low IQ that a woman can make you so mad that you hit her you deserve the consequences. Hitting a woman is a sign that she out witted you.

I mean if he did he'd be arrested.

I see plenty of soy stuff online and in real life but in general I do see more bitter angry guys.

If you think there's ever going to be a physical or violent uprising or overthrow of the powers that be you are an absolute retard or a 16yo basement neetcel.

In my opinion, the change is going to be slow and steady and based around one core concept. Selfishness.

The way I've always envisioned the incel future playing out is based on my own feelings about society and the men I've talked to who share my hatred for the current system.

I've worked with and lived with many men, chads, Normies and incels. All the men that work and pay an absolutely ridiculous amount of tax are very, very angry.

They are tired of funding a society that hates them, couple that with their sexless lives and you get a large chunk of the population that are capable of supporting themselves and are now wondering why they have to pay money purely to support fat single mothers, who won't fuck them, and their kids food, schooling and health care.

As this group of men becomes a larger demographic, political parties are going to have to start implementing policy to get their votes eg. A reduction in tax on savings and investments, promises to not increase welfare payments for non workers (sorry neetcels) or just lower tax rates for middle-class, blue collar workers.

There is just going to be a lot of selfish and angry men. They won't call themselves incels and their lack of sex and intimacy won't be mentioned.

People have always voted for their own interests. In the past, most men had a family and a reason to keep society running smoothly and safely but the man of the future is un empathetic, hateful and selfish and he will bring about slow steady change.
if change happens, it will be because of a collective change in attitudes and actions.

Not gonna happen

Not gonna happen
In the last election in my country it basically came down to:

The party that encourages caring about yourself, looking after yourself, paying less tax and fucking over the welfare system

Versus

The party of bleeding hearts and welfare increaseing, higher tax for everyone to help the less fortunate bla bla bla.

Against all odds and predictions the party of selfishness won a total victory despite their incompetence. People are becoming more self centered and I believe this is due to the incel epidemic.

Whether this will change things for incels remains to be seen

I'd like to add my own thoughts. Something else that we might notice, is women being pushed out of private industry. These men will see women as dead weight and unless they serve some purpose for an individual man in authority they'll be bullied out. I've noticed this myself but could be an isolated case. I'm not sure what the wider implications of this will be.

If the healthcare system does not cover facial surgery... there will be consequences.

I'd like to add my own thoughts. Something else that we might notice, is women being pushed out of private industry. These men will see women as dead weight and unless they serve some purpose for an individual man in authority they'll be bullied out. I've noticed this myself but could be an isolated case. I'm not sure what the wider implications of this will be.
Yeah I know what you mean. I've definitely see cases like that where I work.

Thats knid of my point, you can't find evidence of this stuff happening online. You have to see it yourself and be capable of understanding why it happened and also draw from the opinions of the men around you.

If the number of incels increase really fast, if incels go underground/off the grid to communicate and organize, it might happen, but if not it will be mostly comprised of individual ER actions

I think you are right, if it happens, it will be a slow process. But I think that blackpilled guys like us need to have an active voice in this process.

I don't believe there will ever be an "incel rebellion" per se.
Even in Muslim countries where the tensions are presumably worsened by polygamy, it has been the case that the lonely and radical men have gravitated to terror groups where the leaders themselves tend to have several wives while sending off lower-ranking members in suicide vests.

True, what people don't realize is that incels and betas are actually an important part of the system. They're given false promises so they can be productive towards the benefit of a socially higher people. They'll constantly and desperately chase something or attempt to do something absurd all for something to "might" happen. They want to prevent this, so they'll always supply them with copes. As long as the state provides, there will be no revolt.

incels can just stop paying taxes, but we'd probably get killed off by the government and normalfags would applaud it

If the number of incels increase really fast, if incels go underground/off the grid to communicate and organize, it might happen, but if not it will be mostly comprised of individual ER actions
I think you are right, if it happens, it will be a slow process. But I think that blackpilled guys like us need to have an active voice in this process.
I don't think we actually have to do anything. men stuck in the work sleep eat, work sleep eat no love no sex no intermacy loop will just one day say "what about me" and vote to help themselves at the detriment of all others, women, kids the sick the poor the elderly and family will come second and selfish single men will be a large enough demographic to warrant pandering too.

You are only going to see shit happening when the average male start getting frequent rejections from even sub3 women. Precisely, when these sub3 women start getting easy access to chads that would fuck anything that has a hole. Or when beta buxxing doesn't become enough, since rich chads exist and many women would rather be part of the rich chad's harem than partaking a relationship with a single "undersirable" betabux.

That would bring a lot of NPC normiecucks to our side and collectively men would start to show an increasingly violent behavior.

This should be on must read.

Status
Not open for further replies.