Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCEL RAGE AND SADNESS

fantasycel

fantasycel

Things are always better in my head
★★
It's just one of those nights after a wasted day of rotting where the incel rage kicks in. The rage that has an even more intense backdrop of sadness. I think of all the moments I have missed out on. I think of how other's have spent their Saturday, probably with women or friends. I think of how I have never felt the touch of a woman in my life. I think of how I am essentially invisible to them because of the way I look. It's one of those nights where I feel jittery from anger and sadness. Where I feel like I could rope at this very moment. All I have ever wanted in life was to have friends and a girlfriend. All I want is something that most people wherever they are do not have to work on at all. I want something that is a basic human right. I was denied love and companionship because I was born ugly. What is existence without people to share it with. I wonder if the sadness will ever go away. The trauma from all the summers I spent alone as a kid will always be with me. The feeling of stalking people on social media to see what they are up to and getting a glimpse of a life infinitely better than mine will never go away. I can cope and try to forget all I want, but the feeling will always come back. I hope that this is not the feeling that comes upon death. I want to die thinking of the happy life I lived, not the days spent rotting on incel forums and coping with the fantasies of a child.

I feel like a child with responsibilities. I have no experiences that mark me as an adult except for the passage of time.

Brutal noreplypill

It's not gonna get any better because you'll never get a gf and friends are very unlikely. The only thing you can do is to find yourself better copes, I highly recommend gymceling, You take your jealously and hatred of the normalfags who have rejected you your whole live and use it as fuel to workout and eventually you'll become physically superior to them. If you're just starting try 1 day workout 2 days rest, then once you get into a rhythm change that to 1 day workout 1 day rest.

Brutal noreplypill
It never began for noreplycels.

I am 35 now and I feel the same, no experience. Rage turned in to knives of anxiety and heartattack symptoms.

Wilkes McDermid jumped off a roof once he hit 39 of inceldom.

I am rotting and I am not social anymore but he had socialmaxxed, an interesting carreer and many friends. He still could not get a woman. Brutal.

It's not gonna get any better because you'll never get a gf and friends are very unlikely. The only thing you can do is to find yourself better copes, I highly recommend gymceling, You take your jealously and hatred of the normalfags who have rejected you your whole live and use it as fuel to workout and eventually you'll become physically superior to them. If you're just starting try 1 day workout 2 days rest, then once you get into a rhythm change that to 1 day workout 1 day rest.
I’ve been gymcelling for the past 2 weeks now. It’s a good cope. I’m already seeing progress. I hope I can at least gain some male respect by being jacked one day.
It never began for noreplycels.

I am 35 now and I feel the same, no experience. Rage turned in to knives of anxiety and heartattack symptoms.

Wilkes McDermid jumped off a roof once he hit 39 of inceldom.

I am rotting and I am not social anymore but he had socialmaxxed, an interesting carreer and many friends. He still could not get a woman. Brutal.
Thanks for the reply. It’s brutal being 35 and incel. I hope that you keep on living. Life is good as long as you forget about inceldom. When you have nothing to live for you should try doing something crazy like go on a biking trip around the world or doing a long thru hike. Alternatively you should become a hermit in the woods. It’s essentially suicide without the actual killing: you are taking yourself away from society and leaving all your problems behind. Anything is better than roping.

I’ve been gymcelling for the past 2 weeks now. It’s a good cope. I’m already seeing progress. I hope I can at least gain some male respect by being jacked one day.

Thanks for the reply. It’s brutal being 35 and incel. I hope that you keep on living. Life is good as long as you forget about inceldom. When you have nothing to live for you should try doing something crazy like go on a biking trip around the world or doing a long thru hike. Alternatively you should become a hermit in the woods. It’s essentially suicide without the actual killing: you are taking yourself away from society and leaving all your problems behind. Anything is better than roping.
:feelsaww: I do want to try something crazy.

As a wizard I want to also lead (as in advicing etc, not power hungry at all) angry incels if the day comes. No human deserve a lonely loveless life like mine. Sadly I heard 1/3 of men will become lonely..

:feelsaww: I do want to try something crazy.

As a wizard I want to also lead (as in advicing etc, not power hungry at all) angry incels if the day comes. No human deserve a lonely loveless life like mine. Sadly I heard 1/3 of men will become lonely..
Do you have any advice for the majority of incels on here that are in their late teens or early twenties?