Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Quest part 2

What do you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Part 1: https://incels.is/threads/incel-quest.230619/

After deciding that it would be stupid to wait inside the stall, you wrap a towel around your weak frame and exit the stall. As you do, you lock eyes with the two unknown entities.

Brett, star quarterback and son to the father of a multi million dollar company is accompanied by Sindy with an S as she likes to point out often. As you walk by, Brett gives you a cock grin and Sindy rolls her eyes at you.

Though the confrontation was awkward you figured it would have been ten times worse had they found out you were in the stall. You make your way back to your room and get ready for the day.

Black Screen

After finishing your last class you exit the classroom and begin the long walk back to your dorm. All of a sudden a large arm is put in your path stopping you. Standing at 6'5 and towering over your height (5'10) Brett smiles down at you. His smile is full of no good intentions.

Hey bro. How's it hangin? ;) Say, you mind sending me a copy of tonight's homework?

I chose to wait in the stall so I never seen Brett or Stacy.

I chose to wait in the stall so I never seen Brett or Stacy.
Too late tbh. I went with what was the majority yesterday

Brutal incel trait: cant even make your own choices.
I cannot make a thread of every choice. This story goes with the majority. If it is tied, then I will chose a choice myself and keep going

I cannot make a thread of every choice. This story goes with the majority. If it is tied, then I will chose a choice myself and keep going
cuck if anyone gives the answers.

Refuse to give the answers

if you don't refuse you are a cuck