Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel problem: food delivery getting more and more expensive

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
48d 12h 4m
now justeats also introduce service fees, a $1-4 fees, the larger ur meal the more u pay for it. wtf. so its now not much better than ubereats.

i fucking hate this shit. ordering food online is already expensive, and food suallyy end up cold when it get there. and now they all ramping price up. all the restaurants already do that but the platfoems doing this shit too. its out of control

autonamous robots when? fucking greedy ass drives want more money, ubereats and justearsa wants more, restaurants want more. and THEY ALL WANT YOUR MONEY. so ur cant pay? enjoy cooking 7 days a week with ur shitty food, prob hungry all the time, mess everywhere, and taste like crap.

YOU RESENT THIS LIFE YET YOU CANT ESCAPE IT.

i want a fucking foidt o cook me dinners, to cook me breakfasts, lucnh , WHSADASFSSEGESGEGBAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

ive been denied basic human rights due to the fucking feminists and the fuckingcucks

they will pay. every meal i have eaten while suffering, i make sure i tear their corresponding flesh out of their obesed body while threy're alive to make up for it.

the socirty is not just and eveyones out to get eveyones body

be prepared and be alert, the clown world is coming into full force.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
★★★★★
8d 15h 10m
I wonder when they'll create a pussyeats app so I can order mine from home.

L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
28d 3h 30m
Dude why do you use those services? It’s so expensive how do you have money for that crap. Just learn to cook at home, save your money. You’ll catch me dead before I overpay for that shit.

L

Lebensmüder

Copemaxxed
★★★
166d 5h 52m
I mostly like to eat frozen food or make my own out of ingredients if I have time.
I don't like food delivery.

fast_curry

fast_curry

ricecel/doll fucker/NOT a currycel
★★★★
42d 10h 53m
Languishingrn said:
Dude why do you use those services? It’s so expensive how do you have money for that crap. Just learn to cook at home, save your money. You’ll catch me dead before I overpay for that shit.
Cooking alone takes a lot of time unless you do meal prep, but then it'll taste shitty.

As for food delivery, I just despise tipping. I'm fine with paying a fixed amount of service fee but tipping makes me feel extremely uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
48d 12h 4m
Languishingrn said:
cooking and food prep takes ABSIRD amount of time

and wyy too mhcb random shit. that 1 weapon paprika there.. that 2 sablespoon pepper there. oh donr goett lemon juice.

...... all for what? a very medicore result?

IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★★★★
5d 9h 45m
Languishingrn said:

He may be richcel.

Surprised no-one has mentioned how there's the expectation of tips in addition to delivery fees.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
48d 12h 4m
IncelWithHate said:
He may be richcel.

Surprised no-one has mentioned how there's the expectation of tips in addition to delivery fees.
i fucking never tip. fuck them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im alreayd poor.

gigap oor people order food delivery coz u dont have a fuckg car

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Wizard
★★★★★
100d 10h 7m
fast_curry said:
Cooking alone takes a lot of time unless you do meal prep, but then it'll taste shitty.

As for food delivery, I just despise tipping. I'm fine with paying a fixed amount of service fee but tipping makes me feel extremely uncomfortable.
Food delivery is a luxury. I usually tip too much, so I order takeout and pick it up. People who don’t tip are called “stiffers.”

Agatha_Chan

Agatha_Chan

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
7d 14h 39m
First world problems.:feelskek:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
259d 16h 27m
Languishingrn said:
Tbh, also many times, the uber fag eats my food or restaurant is missing some of the stuff.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
62d 4h 48m
I have to pay £5 on top of my order for delivery and "service charges"

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
259d 16h 27m
Lonelycel said:
I have to pay £5 on top of my order for delivery and "service charges"
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
62d 4h 48m
Transcended Trucel said:

Ragefuel. Still doesn't stop me from ordering my weekly Bigmac though :dab:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
259d 16h 27m
Lonelycel said:
Ragefuel. Still doesn't stop me from ordering my weekly Bigmac though :dab:
I just cook and run to restaurants(cardio maxx) instead nowadays.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
62d 4h 48m
Transcended Trucel said:
I just cook and run to restaurants(cardio maxx) instead nowadays.

I wish I was like you, I'm addicted to junk food :feelscry:

fast_curry

fast_curry

ricecel/doll fucker/NOT a currycel
★★★★
42d 10h 53m
RandomGuy said:
Food delivery is a luxury. I usually tip too much, so I order takeout and pick it up. People who don’t tip are called “stiffers.”
I always tip 20% for delivery so the driver won't spit in my food. I also prefer takeout over delivery. If the restaurant is under 1 mile away I'd just walk there and pick it up.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
79d 2h 49m
walk to mcdonalds and buy a $2 cheeseburger

WundaBoy

WundaBoy

Officer
8d 17m
Grown "men" that don't know how to cook and think cooking somehow has to include paprika, pepper or lemon juice and is willing to pay a week worth of grocery for a meal because "muh have to eat the fast food". :feelstastyman:
Eat out if you want but don't say homemade food takes too much time, of course restaurant level food takes time but regular food billions of people eat doesn't.
America :feelswhat:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
259d 16h 27m
WundaBoy said:
Grown "men" that don't know how to cook and think every dish has to include paprika, pepper or lemon juice and is prepared to pay a week worth of grocery for a meal because "muh have to eat the fast food". :feelstastyman:
:lul::lul::lul:

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Nothing to live for. Waiting for the next pandemic
★★★
66d 11h 53m
Even mcdonalds is expensive nowadays

Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★★
23d 17h 53m
Dotrinfobe said:
now justeats also introduce service fees, a $1-4 fees, the larger ur meal the more u pay for it. wtf. so its now not much better than ubereats.

i fucking hate this shit. ordering food online is already expensive, and food suallyy end up cold when it get there. and now they all ramping price up. all the restaurants already do that but the platfoems doing this shit too. its out of control

autonamous robots when? fucking greedy ass drives want more money, ubereats and justearsa wants more, restaurants want more. and THEY ALL WANT YOUR MONEY. so ur cant pay? enjoy cooking 7 days a week with ur shitty food, prob hungry all the time, mess everywhere, and taste like crap.

YOU RESENT THIS LIFE YET YOU CANT ESCAPE IT.

i want a fucking foidt o cook me dinners, to cook me breakfasts, lucnh , WHSADASFSSEGESGEGBAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

ive been denied basic human rights due to the fucking feminists and the fuckingcucks

they will pay. every meal i have eaten while suffering, i make sure i tear their corresponding flesh out of their obesed body while threy're alive to make up for it.

the socirty is not just and eveyones out to get eveyones body

be prepared and be alert, the clown world is coming into full force.
based post

but... just use fucking microwave if your food arrives cold

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
348d 18h 8m
WundaBoy said:
Grown "men" that don't know how to cook and think cooking somehow has to include paprika, pepper or lemon juice and is willing to pay a week worth of grocery for a meal because "muh have to eat the fast food". :feelstastyman:
Eat out if you want but don't say homemade food takes too much time, of course restaurant level food takes time but regular food billions of people eat doesn't.
America :feelswhat:
:feelskek:

Awoo

Awoo

Officer
2d 15h 2m
dont tip the fgt wtf

C

C&UNIX

Recruit
★★★
8d 18h 15m
I cook my own food so that I always eat 30 gram of fibre every day.

Here is a simple recipe:
  • Empty can of chickpeas into a colander and rinse
  • Add chickpeas to a bowl
  • Add balsamic vinegar to chickpeas

BornToLose

BornToLose

Officer
★★
13d 17h 6m
I want a KFC bucket rn but I'm a poorcel. Can't even afford the most pathetic copes.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8