Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel pride

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

Because its better than being a simp

lol nice parody

Daily life of the average IT cuck.

Lol, that's pretty good. Chick is hot, need to fap :feelstastyman:

White knights' normal day

Daily life of the average IT cuck.

implying “male” IT users get any more Female attention than we do, positive or negative. This guy probably Life-mogs IT to the stratosphere.

implying “male” IT users get any more Female attention than we do, positive or negative. This guy probably Life-mogs IT to the stratosphere.
Orbiting isn't exactly female attention, I bet many users here could orbit a low tier foid if they tried but that's completely cucked.

lol nice parody

It's barely a parody tbh.

I mean there was that article about husbands giving their wives a cheat pass for Christmas.

Honestly when I read people talking about their "wife's boyfriend" I can't always tell if it's sarcasm.

It's barely a parody tbh.

I mean there was that article about husbands giving their wives a cheat pass for Christmas.

Honestly when I read people talking about their "wife's boyfriend" I can't always tell if it's sarcasm.

Er, parody wasn't a good word. The dude is making fun of simps, I think satire is a more fitting word here.

poor bastard needs to grow some fucking balls.

this shit hurt to watch