Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel political party

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date

Would you join a purely Incel political party ?

• Yes

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Indifferent ( Elaborate further )

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
If an incel political party was ever created, with the blackpill in the center of it's ideology, and to much surprise is never banished by the country of origin... Would you join ?
I would 100% join, even if it meant me coming out into public eye as an incel. I would be committed to the core to this great endeavor, could you say the same ?

I would need to think about it but most probably is no, im not affiliated with any political party

I would need to think about it but most probably is no, im not affiliated with any political party
Not even if it had the chance of changing your situation, of creating the ideal incel state ?
We could break off in a revolution but first we need to come together as a party !

Im too high inhib to come out as incel. If its just a blackpilled party then yeaj definitely and that way the party would get more respect than being just incel party

Im too high inhib to come out as incel. If its just a blackpilled party then yeaj definitely and that way the party would get more respect than being just incel party
Yes brother.
You won't even show up to rallies, etc. ?

Never going to happen, I think I would join but I don't care about some people knowing but definitely would try to avoid mass media attention

Never going to happen
Then maybe we could be an underground party, waiting for the right moment to strike !
We will have different branches depending on your location, for example a Dutch Branch, American Branch, Egyptian Branch, etc.

Yea that sounds good bro. Got nothing else better to do and got nothing to lose either.

I want to get sex but having a party entirely devoted to incels isn't the answer

Yea that sounds good bro. Got nothing else better to do and got nothing to lose either.
That's the spirit !
Recruiting won't be hard either, we will appeal to many ugly men.
I want to get sex but having a party entirely devoted to incels isn't the answer
Then what's the solution to our problems ?

The idea of a political party based on losing the genetic lottery is a strange idea.

wrong, a incel political party could finally roll back women's excessive and unnecessary rights once and for all
we just enforce it with taxes and military backing

wrong, a incel political party could finally roll back women's excessive and unnecessary rights once and for all
we just enforce it with taxes and military backing
I don't really believe that the situation can ever be fixed by revoking rights in the way people here think it could be.

I don't really believe that the situation can ever be fixed by revoking rights in the way people here think it could be.
with enough time, taxes, power and suppression, women will be subjugated as they ought to be

How would you realistically structure a blackpilled country and stop inceldom?

Yes
As long as we also ban greycels

The idea of a political party based on losing the genetic lottery is a strange idea.
How would you realistically structure a blackpilled country and stop inceldom?
We will be a conservative authoritarian party with mixed economic views, not to mention the blackpill will be at it's center.
This shall greatly appeal to ugly men around the world !
Democracy is flawed but we can use it to our advantage.

I would definitely join a blackpilled party, but I would rather not directly associate with incels for social reasons (although I wouldn't mind having them in the party obviously).

Then maybe we could be an underground party, waiting for the right moment to strike !
We will have different branches depending on your location, for example a Dutch Branch, American Branch, Egyptian Branch, etc.
It would be cool ngl, even though I don't think we could ever gain mass support because the majority of normies are happy """"ascending"""" with some fat landwhales and getting divorce raped.Some kind of support by a powerful entity would be needed to get in power.But who knows lot's of ideas started as niche

I would definitely join a blackpilled party, but I would rather not directly associate with incels for social reasons (although I wouldn't mind having them in the party obviously).
Very based my friend.
We shall make it happen in the near future.
It would be cool ngl, even though I don't think we could ever gain mass support because the majority of normies are happy """"ascending"""" with some fat landwhales and getting divorce raped.Some kind of support by a powerful entity would be needed to get in power.But who knows lot's of ideas started as niche
You never know, the number of involuntarily celibate men only keeps increasing day by day.

We will be a conservative authoritarian party with mixed economic views, not to mention the blackpill will be at it's center.
This shall greatly appeal to ugly men around the world !
Democracy is flawed but we can use it to our advantage.

Why try to politicize individual suffering and form a central (political) body for that? Politicizing inceldom by creating a party is a terrible idea.

It makes more sense to encourage policies and adopt laws that indirectly benefit us in the long run. What "pro-incel" laws could you realistically legislate today that would: a) improve lives of incels tomorrow, and b) not disrupt the current, standing culture and the existing paradigms?

Let's be real about this. Suppose this political party exists and you're the leader. What could you realistically do right now?

Last edited:
Why try to politicize individual suffering
Because that's how politics works.
Think of the many political ideologies that sprung up because people were not happy with the way things were.

It makes more sense to encourage policies and adopt laws that indirectly benefit us in the long run. What "pro-incel" laws could you realistically legislate today that would: a) improve lives of incels, and b) not disrupt the current, standing culture and the existing paradigms?
Massive cope, many females hold positions of power in governments and they will never pass such laws.

Let's be real about this. Suppose this political party exists and you're the leader. What could you realistically do right now?
It's just an idea I thought of a few hours ago, not to mention I never said I'd be the leader.

Also, this is a massive cope. Realistically most incels would not have enough motivation to do any of these things and would rather just continue coping. Just something to pass the time, although from the answers there's some hope..

It's just an idea I thought of a few hours ago, not to mention I never said I'd be the leader.
based_meme said:

And stop saying cope at everything. When you present an idea defend it. Don't throw "cope" at it and run.

Would definitely consider joining an economically left leaning blackpill party.

we’d never get elected who are we kidding

Blackpill party yes

whos gonna vote tho?

stop coping bhai, you're too bad at speaking in public
I can always improve, not to mention you've never even heard me speak in front of others.

And stop saying cope at everything. When you present an idea defend it. Don't throw "cope" at it and run.
Ok if I was party leader I'd first declare that we're a conservative ( Not incel, that won't help ) party looking to better the situation of ugly men.
Not only will our policies also cater to right wing fellows, it will cater to ugly men too. ( Who aren't bluepilled )
We will essentially be like other conservative parties currently but we accept the blackpill.

Now the branch idea that I have is that each country will get it's own branch ( If he have members in those countries ) and for information to reach the party leader it will first go from: Member -> Branch Leader -> Party Leader.
To spread our ideas we could hold debates too on the blackpill and attract more fellowcels.

Also the reason I said this was cope is because it was just a random idea I thought of and decided to make a thread about it just to see if people here would be willing.

I also see the realistic side of this, of us most likely never getting power through democratic means so in the future, but in the future when there's chaos we could seize this opportunity to establish our own Incelistan ! ( Very optimistic ideas )

Incel lives matter

politics is a cope tbh

Wouldnt work tbh especially because of the amount of simps that exist today. The best we can hope for is a mgtow person infiltrating the republican party and doing his thing.

Ok if I was party leader I'd first declare that we're a conservative ( Not incel, that won't help ) party looking to better the situation of ugly men.
Not only will our policies also cater to right wing fellows, it will cater to ugly men too. ( Who aren't bluepilled )
We will essentially be like other conservative parties currently but we accept the blackpill.

Now the branch idea that I have is that each country will get it's own branch ( If he have members in those countries ) and for information to reach the party leader it will first go from: Member -> Branch Leader -> Party Leader.
To spread our ideas we could hold debates too on the blackpill and attract more fellowcels.

Also the reason I said this was cope is because it was just a random idea I thought of and decided to make a thread about it just to see if people here would be willing.

I also see the realistic side of this, of us most likely never getting power through democratic means so in the future, but in the future when there's chaos we could seize this opportunity to establish our own Incelistan ! ( Very optimistic ideas )

dn rd

Jk. Thanks for explaining.[/APOILER]