Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel plays piano and gets brutally ridiculed

C

ChineseMan69

Banned
-
Over for St. Back2SchoolCel

Reddit “incels”

god I swear shortcel/reddit incels are all autistic soy infected retards. All uncle toms totally ok with living under reddit soy dictatorship. Cringe @ incels who don’t move here or some other forum. Also cringe at entire vid ngl ngl tbh tbh

Last edited:
Reddit “incels”

god I swear shortcel/reddit incels are all autistic retards. Cringed entire vid ngl ngl tbh tbh
you are only a true incel if you coom on your shirt for one week and then cold approach at the shopping mall

you are only a true incel if you coom on your shirt for one week and then cold approach at the shopping mall
It’s not even that they might not be incel (i guess I worded it wrong idk) but it’s that any incel that still uses reddit as an incel community base are nothing but Uncle Tom cucks.

It’s not even that they might not be incel (i guess I worded it wrong idk) but it’s that any incel that still uses reddit as an incel community base are nothing but Uncle Tom cucks.
yes i know what you mean and i share your opinion
was just kidding
They sound like normies
they look like normies
no truecels found here

Damn that sucks

ngl, this manlet sucks at piano. Fur Elise is basic bitch repertoire.

if he is an incel i'am a truecel or this world is 100% over

ah i see he is a manlet, yeah, brutal

Last edited: