Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel "pickup" lines

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I'll start.
Are you going to be low iq or are you going to let me turn your pussy into ragu?

Here's ragu in case you didn't know.

Ragu.jpg

ragu1-400x400.jpg

Are you a KSG? Because I want you to blow a load on my head.

I'll start.
Are you going to be low iq or are you going to let me turn your pussy into ragu?

Here's ragu in case you didn't know.

Ragu.jpg

ragu1-400x400.jpg

So what I need to print a pic of ragu before I can use that pickup line

"You seem sympathetic"
"Do you like batman?"
"What are your thoughts on hitler?"

Does sperging out and puking on yourself count

"I'm into ER. Extramarital relations." :feelzez:

incel pickup lines = get arrested for raping a foid with your words and ugly looks

So what I need to print a pic of ragu before I can use that pickup line
You have to live somewhere that airs ragu commercials or sells it at stores. Many foids might be impressed you know what ragu is and think you'd know how to cook.
I thought we were picking up incels.
I meant lines incels use to "pickup" foids hypothetically.
incel pickup lines = get arrested for raping a foid with your words and ugly looks
Cops can't arrest shit. And jfl if you wait for the cops to come after a foid calls them on you.

Open bob and send vagene

"Hello baby girl, you are my hERo"

Baby you can call me Arby's because imma put my mayo in your roast beef sandwich.

Baby you can call me Arby's because imma put my mayo in your roast beef sandwich.
Nice. Or "Do you work at Arby's? Because I smell roast beef."

Hey, Elliot Rodger here
elliot-rodgers-online-life-provides-a-glimpse-at-a-hateful-group-of-anti-pick-up-artists-1413245629044.jpeg

Are you blowing?
Because I want to fucking blow my brain out

"You seem sympathetic"
"Do you like batman?"
"What are your thoughts on hitler?"
:feelskek:
Nice. Or "Do you work at Arby's? Because I smell roast beef."
:feelskek:

“Hey baby, are you a loyal virgin willing to love only me forever or a revolting brain dead whore like every other woman on earth?”

“Do you like big dicks? Because if you do you will like my personality, and if you don’t you will like my actual dick.”

“Your eyes were so pretty I noticed you from across the room. Out of interest, how many sexual partners have you had?”

Last edited:
You're so pretty my chin recessed when I saw you.

“Hey baby, are you a loyal virgin willing to love only me forever or a revolting brain dead whore like every other woman on earth?”

“Do you like big dicks? Because if you do you will like my personality, and if you don’t you will like my actual dick.”

“Your eyes were so pretty I noticed you from across the room. Out of interest, how many sexual partners have you had?”
You're so pretty my chin recessed when I saw you.
Are you blowing?
Because I want to fucking blow my brain out
Hey, Elliot Rodger here
elliot-rodgers-online-life-provides-a-glimpse-at-a-hateful-group-of-anti-pick-up-artists-1413245629044.jpeg
Good ones guys. Keep them coming.

Suck me off or I'll kill you.