Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel penis sizes

Penis size

• Less than 5 inches

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • 5-5.5 inches

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • 5.5 to 6 inches

Votes: 35 24.8%
  • 6-6.5 inches

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • 6.5 to 7 inches

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • 7-8 inches

Votes: 21 14.9%
  • 8+

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters
Bagelcel

Bagelcel

King Framecel
Just a poll on incel penis sizes (not that we're very likely to use them at all or much at the very most), might as well be honest cause this is anonymous

around 12 cm, so 4 inches i believe. ITS OVER.

Make the votes public.

Where is the 1 inch option?

My size legitimately doesn't matter, as I won't be using it.

5 inches even though I'm 6 ft tall Its fucking over

Just a poll on incel penis sizes (not that we're very likely to use them at all or much at the very most), might as well be honest cause this is anonymous
Don’t underestimate the power of our hands.

I'm average height and got an average dick

i got a 4 inch pee pee

6' by 6' here (maybe 6.5 if i press to the bone)
Also
You're ment to press a little against the bone anyway, as that accounts for your actual penis size when not accounting for any excess body fat.
9 inches here
you should 100% be using that to your advantage with women, that's such a "token" thing that i'm sure alot of women would want to try atleast once

You're ment to press a little against the bone anyway, as that accounts for your actual penis size when not accounting for any excess body fat.

you should 100% be using that to your advantage with women, that's such a "token" thing that i'm sure alot of women would want to try atleast once
Many people think it’s a meme but I agree with you. If someone is massive, foids would love to take him at least once because they haven’t had such a big one before. And foids are obviously virtue signaling when they say that bigger doesn’t mean better.

Many people think it’s a meme but I agree with you. If someone is massive, foids would love to take him at least once because they haven’t had such a big one before. And foids are obviously virtue signaling when they say that bigger doesn’t mean better.

I don't think bigger necessarily means does mean better, but it'd be like.. If someone with a pistol went up against someone with an AK47 on paper the AK47 would win, but if the guy with the pistol has better marksmanship he'd be better.
That being said the person with the AK47 with the same level of marksmanship would win.

From what i hear though it gets to a point where it's not even comfortable for some women (the tight ones)
The ones that usually require a bigger dick are the ones that have been pumped and dumped and gangbanged to oblivion anyway

8x5.6. Length fluctuates with nofap and supplements though.

Useless considering I'll never utilize it

8x5.6. Length fluctuates with nofap and supplements though.

Useless considering I'll never utilize it
uwot
uwot
uwot
What supplements are you using? you're probally using the same shit as me, i don't think i've seen little to any gains in penor length

its well known that girth is way more important than length. i'm too embarrassed to admit either.

uwot
uwot
uwot
What supplements are you using? you're probally using the same shit as me, i don't think i've seen little to any gains in penor length
Zinc and l-arginine helps a lot, so I take it daily. It might just be natural growth though

5 inches but I've got a shit load of fat down there so it might be bigger.

23 centimeters bone pressed but it will never be used on another human being anyway so it's irrelevant.
Not very thick I think.

6 in
(much too small for females in 2018)

Above-average but no women will want me inside of them out of their own volition

23 centimeters bone pressed but it will never be used on another human being anyway so it's irrelevant.
Not very thick I think.
Wtf 23cm, you could run sexting game and maybe even get sex out of it

Think I measured it when I was a teen and it might have been something like "5-5.5 inches" but I haven't measured it since since it doesn't matter anyway. It's like finding out how much sperm I have in my semen. What's the point of knowledge if it's not used?

Approx. 7" x 5" (slightly under, slightly over, respectively). Be a miracle if it gets put to use. For now, it's just that much further that my piss has to travel.

I measured it two years ago and it was 5.9', my dong curves just a bit so I probably lose 0.1' there.

JFL. Might as well cut it off.
304.jpg

Needs to be more specific, I feel mogged in my group.

If your dick isnt 4.5inches or lower you are a fakecel

A mighty 6 inches.

around 12 cm, so 4 inches i believe. ITS OVER.
It never began tbh

Nowadays you gotta be 6 inches and that may not be enought

7.5 inches
7.5 inches

7 inches but plan to get to 8 inches with an extender and then get implants to be 10 inches.
How do you even increase length with implants and wouldn't you be hard all the time?

9 inches here

I heard foids say they will fuck/suck a big dick even if they dont like his face, even if they wouldnt kiss him they would blow a cock that size. Advertise that shit.

17 cm, is above average in my country but I do not even use it. Besides all the girls should think that I have a small penis since I'm a manlet.

How do you even increase length with implants and wouldn't you be hard all the time?

It can be done by surgery which puts body fat into the bottom of the penis increasing length. But Length isnt as important as girth. Most girls would rather have a 5 inch fat dick then a 7 inch skinny dick

Even if my dick was enormous, foids wouldn't ride it.
These kind of topics serve no purpose.

If you have to lie about dick size on this poll, it's over for you

7.6×5.5 also curved up. But because I'm tall it looks smaller. Not that it matters, the only hope I've got is a post wall single mother entitled foid who betabuxx me

14-15cm 5.5 5.4 inches, take that but I do not use it

16cm IN I got to the bone, and 5.5 in circumference

Only for fap

Last edited: