Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel or volcel ?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

I have height 190 cm. I never use sex. it's normal ?
In the end of june i will up 20 years old.

pic is me

"Just be tall" is a meme. Take it from me, a 6'4" guy with 0 dates from approaching almost 200 girls.

If yo can't get girls, you're Inviluntary Celibate
Even if you look like Scott Baio.

Just ask if you're an incel or volcel theory.

View attachment 119501

I have height 190 cm. I never use sex. it's normal ?
In the end of june i will up 20 years old.

You sex good.

Is not normal. I too 20 year june.

I never use sex only small arms not 190. My height is big 180. Your big 190 bigger.

Want be friend? My no sex but I like men to sex.

Is normal for you? My dick 18 and your? Lets make to sex.

Volcel of course

Have you tried working on your personality? Maybe get a switch

i also am not ever using the sexes. the womans is not liking big big 420cm body. actually the large penis is only penis. sex? helps are good.

Try smiling more. You look so intimidating.

Thats because you didnt buy any new clothes bro

Chicks dont like Grensboro, bro

lmao the real guy is watching this thread

If you never fucked 10/10 you're clearly an incel

"Just be tall" is a meme. Take it from me, a 6'4" guy with 0 dates from approaching almost 200 girls.
have you ironically used a mask?I wonder if that would bring any results on tinder.masks like this one

You guys have the above the average intelligence too? HI Friends mine too

I have the 6'6 height and 110 kg weight. and fifteen foids want fuck for me in last week

But they have the medium intelligence only and they personalities are not for me.

am i incel or yes answer this my question,

Attachments

• 0981d203789363e9326b2ab19c955eb0.jpg
    0981d203789363e9326b2ab19c955eb0.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
extremely truecel because white and sub4 psl

Since Cuyen revealed himself.
I think I'll reveal myself as well.
do I look good?

You guys have the above the average intelligence too? HI Friends mine too
I have the 6'6 height and 110 kg weight. and fifteen foids want fuck for me in last week
But they have the medium intelligence only and they personalities are not for me.
am i incel or yes answer this my question,
yes is brother if you is not using the sex? i never use any sex so incel. too many of the average intellectual females in this world, even 87 of the want the sexing! you have the very intelligence like us so you not attractive but they for is you. true incel

I
yes is brother if you is not using the sex? i never use any sex so incel. too many of the average intellectual females in this world, even 87 of the want the sexing! you have the very intelligence like us so you not attractive but they for is you. true incel
I have the incel then! Friend, yes are incels we of above the average intelligence. So many foids have only of the medium intellience, not have above the average intelligence like us. Let ask me? you also know of having the 190cm height and 70 kg weight too??

I have the incel then! Friend, yes are incels we of above the average intelligence. So many foids have only of the medium intellience, not have above the average intelligence like us. Let ask me? you also know of having the 190cm height and 70 kg weight too??
i own a 70kg weighings and the height of 190cm as wells! how is commons so much that the real incels of very avove average intelligence have these? i ask all having the incel to come and forward to be know as have the 70kg and a 190cm inside them.

i own a 70kg weighings and the height of 190cm as wells! how is commons so much that the real incels of very avove average intelligence have these? i ask all having the incel to come and forward to be know as have the 70kg and a 190cm inside them.
it is good so to see that you have the 70 kg weighings and 190 cm of height as well! For they as I for you will be up 20 years soon so It is good see that you and they match the requiriments of incel being true!
Any incel all should have 190 cm of heightings and 70 kg weighings, as they you get foids of the below medium of average intelligence only which is good not!

Lmao what a fucking Retard
He is incel yes. As he has above the average intelligence so he would considered not be of the retard intelligence, yes so insult not him?

Okay, this went over my head because I missed what went down with this Social Outcast guy. What happened?

Okay, this went over my head because I missed what went down with this Social Outcast guy. What happened?
Guy was a recent fakecel who came here presumbly to show off for his self image and made a thread posting his pic asking if he was volcel or incel and saying he had nine foids attracted to him, but he was not attracted to "they personalities" and "medium intelligence" and says he "have 190 cm and 70 kg weight and have above the average intelligence". He was tall with a decent face and kept posting about himself so mods banned him for being a fakecel.

his ban appeal is gold tho
"please i will not violate"
if only we could keep this high iq god around just for the laughs, but alas he hath 9 foids

his ban appeal is gold tho
"please i will not violate"
if only we could keep this high iq god around just for the laughs, but alas he hath 9 foids
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You mean above the average intelligence IQ

This RETARD is still viewing this thread :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"after i received ban i read rules"
As expected of him, who has the above the average intelligence. I WILL NOT VIOLATE.

Last edited: