Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Incel Ops] It Might Be Possible To Exploit Women's Blind Adherance To Their Mate Selection Instincts (HentaiProtagonistMaxxing)

Search for hearing and hertz, from age 40 most can't hear over 15000hz, but there are multiple studies that claim that around 1/4 of the young population today has hearing loss due to electronics and big city noise exposure.
Oh, well I'm still going to do the tests anyways, I'll adjust to suit if I'm not seeing any results

wait i dont get it, how is this related to hentaiprotagonistmaxxing?

i'd do this tbh, deploy in a large scale setting like my school :feelsLSD:

i think @BlkPillPres has me blocked someone pls tell him to unblock me

i'd do this tbh, deploy in a large scale setting like my school :feelsLSD:

i think @BlkPillPres has me blocked someone pls tell him to unblock me
You are unblocked now, but what for?

You are 15 years old last time I checked, what reason do I have to converse with some guy that is probably going to ascend in like 4 years? lol

You are unblocked now, but what for?
idk. you blocked me for being postmaxxer which i am not :feelsjuice:
\You are 15 years old last time I checked, what reason do I have to converse with some guy that is probably going to ascend in like 4 years? lol
so at 15 were you not an incel as you are today? or at 19?

so at 15 were you not an incel as you are today? or at 19?
If you are still below 20 you have no reason to be here, because you may very well be ironically creating a self fulfilling prophecy

You being here basing all of your life choices on experiences you haven't even had yourself yet may end up being what keeps you from doing what is required to get laid

I doubt you've even done 10 "cold approaches" yet, I doubt you've even been rejected 20 times yet, etc

If you are below 20 you won't really know for sure that you are incel yet

Are there exceptions, of course, but those are few and far between