Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel opinion on anti natalism

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
Incelism is contradiction to antinatalism, at same time we suffer, but most incels hate women for not letting our genes passed on
i myself would want to have child, even if such thought would be disgusting for many incels

also from what i see many anti natalist, child free groups are prone to circlejerk within each one group and claiming intellectual, moral superiority

@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@Legionarivs
@FlyFace
@your personality
@Diocel

I became an anti natalist after read the book "Better Never to Have Been: The Harm of Coming into Existence" by David Benatar. You should read it if you want to challenge your opinions.

Incelism is contradiction to antinatalism, at same time we suffer, but most incels hate women for not letting our genes passed on
i myself would want to have child, even if such thought would be disgusting for many incels

also from what i see many anti natalist, child free groups are prone to circlejerk within each one group and claiming intellectual, moral superiority

@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@Legionarivs
@FlyFace
@your personality
@Diocel
Antinatalism it's the only way we can help the world to survive.

I became an anti natalist after read the book "Better Never to Have Been: The Harm of Coming into Existence" by David Benatar. You should read it if you want to challenge your opinions.
You should also look at the book The Second Sexism by that same author if you haven't already.
True except having sex with a woman isn't a guarantee of getting her pregnant and her giving birth to a child.
Maybe instinctually people have been wired to have sex to pass on their genes but still it's knowing that you are missing out on experiencing sex and intimacy that bothers most incels, not so much that they aren't passing on their genes. There's some that have that as the primary concern but there's many who couldn't care less.
ngl I see more of the opposite from outsiders mocking such groups and who find it a strange, passive and defeatist stance to take for someone to choose not to have kids.

@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@Legionarivs
@FlyFace
@your personality
@Diocel
I wouldn't want children at this point in my life - some reasons:
  • social climate: raising a daughter would be masochism, raising a son would be sadism
  • a lack of maturity and emotional capacities on my side, I wouldn't give a child the warmth it needs and this would probably fuck that child up in an emotional manner (I come off as a very cold person and rarely give people something personal irl)
  • a lack of responsibility on my side, I can barely (if at all) care for myself, have little to no life experiences, cannot teach the child something really important because I missed most developmental milestones (like kissing girls/having sexual intercourse/knowing the ups and downs of relationships/doing sports/etc.)
  • a lack of desire for children and the fear of doing something wrong
To antinatalism: A very cringeworthy ideology nowadays due to the individuals that believe in it, human nature is mostly shitty and sometimes good, but it should be controlled by laws/social shaming to remove the less desirable aspects of human nature, if the explicit/implicit laws that were in place in the 50s existed nowadays while removing the attitude about disabled/mentally-ill people we would be very close to an utopia; for me life isn't all shit, the earth could prinicipially be a beautiful place (for humans), only few people made society into a shithole by giving everyone limitless freedom

True except having sex with a woman isn't a guarantee of getting her pregnant and her giving birth to a child.
Maybe instinctually people have been wired to have sex to pass on their genes but still it's knowing that you are missing out on experiencing sex and intimacy that bothers most incels, not so much that they aren't passing on their genes. There's some that have that as the primary concern but there's many who couldn't care less.
Sex is worthless without reproduction and having sex will not cure your mental problems etc

humanity is disgusting as a whole

I wouldn't want children at this point in my life - some reasons:
  • social climate: raising a daughter would be masochism, raising a son would be sadism
  • a lack of maturity and emotional capacities on my side, I wouldn't give a child the warmth it needs and this would probably fuck that child up in an emotional manner (I come off as a very cold person and rarely give people something personal irl)
  • a lack of responsibility on my side, I can barely (if at all) care for myself, have little to no life experiences, cannot teach the child something really important because I missed most developmental milestones (like kissing girls/having sexual intercourse/knowing the ups and downs of relationships/doing sports/etc.)
  • a lack of desire for children and the fear of doing something wrong
To antinatalism: A very cringeworthy ideology nowadays due to the individuals that believe in it, human nature is mostly shitty and sometimes good, but it should be controlled by laws/social shaming to remove the less desirable aspects of human nature, if the explicit/implicit laws that were in place in the 50s existed nowadays while removing the attitude about disabled/mentally-ill people we would be very close to an utopia; for me life isn't all shit, the earth could prinicipially be a beautiful place (for humans), only few people made society into a shithole by giving everyone limitless freedom
thanks for great reply, well reasoned and not fueled by hatred for children, life. Also agree about cringeworthess of childfree individuals, even if my i'm autistic, mentally ill and even i was very close to commiting suicide in previous year in may i found that life can be enjoyable for me and even beautiful. If i died back then i would experience it what happened after.
Nobody in the end wants to die

Last edited:
Sex is worthless without reproduction and having sex will not cure your mental problems etc
Idk tbh
Often the example is brought up by traditionalists about guys that slept with many women but never felt satisfied until they got in a relationship. That's then confused for how those guys weren't satisfied until they have kids. But that's not always true and am guessing it has more to do with how having no strings attached sex with many different women gets old after a while, the agepill hits and you can't easily sleep with as many women before and because of the hedonic treadmill effect where pleasure pursued again and again has diminishing returns.

There's many sexhavers that don't have kids but still manage to get in long lasting relationships with frequent sex and intimacy with an attractive woman. For most guys that's as good as it gets and a lot are fine with the no kids part.

i prefer efilism cuz i don't wanna get mixed in with the "childfree" roastie crowd
as for the genes part... yeah I have biological impulses, but I would feel pretty shitty reproducing knowing what I know about the world
I think what worries me the most is knowing how fucked up this planet is
I never really wanted to fuck impulsively and I'm extremely genetically prone to higher parental investment
If I was able to eradicate all the scum and secure a sanctuary than I might actually feel comfortable about reproducing, but it's still just an animalistic desire

Same here, imho the thing that make men more willing to contribute to a society is the possibility you give ghem to make a family and perpetuate their genes, passing their wealth to their sons.
No wonder today Western society is collapsing, with 30% of incel among young men and all this anti-natalist (((propaganda))).

The original Christianity actually hated creation you know? Hated bringing life into the world because that life would then have to suffer. How can you claim to be holy when you are creating suffering? But I suppose you can't get donations from your followers if all your followers don't breed. Another Jewish trick to get money.

I don't want to have kids. I'm an antinatalist, I hate this hellish existence and I'm sure as hell not going to pass on these filthy genes to any innocent human being, even if I had the chance to.

I don't want to have kids. I'm an antinatalist, I hate this hellish existence and I'm sure as hell not going to pass on these filthy genes to any innocent human being, even if I had the chance to.
Damn true. There's no good future anyway.

Anti-natalism is pure retardation, why would I care whether or not people are born or not born, it makes no difference either way since were all going to die

I really don't get the point of it all, just sounds like some weird kind of cope

I personally don't want any children, but I'm not "anti-birth" or "anti-reproduction", that is just retarded