Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel on Cuck Tears thinks he stopped being an incel

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
He still can't get laid, so he is still an incel. Yet he thinks he stopped being incel.

Lmao

He thinks an incel is only someone who's angry all the time.

Just like me, you don't have to hate and be bitter to be an incel. He's still involuntary celibate.

haha i want to jsut curb stomp this numale American History X style and post it to cucktears

People just don't know the definition of incel it seems. I don't know how they could miss it since incel is just a shortened version of involuntary celibate.

JFL at this high inhib cuck. It's over for uncle tomcels

im next.

guys im not incel anymore, im mgtow now :feelzez:

I'm going to focus on building up my life as much as I possibly can

I'm convinced they're reading off a script at this point

Why post that on cucktears, though?

Like, OK, you're fine with being an incel and blah, but why do you have to go to cucktears and tell a bunch of entitled shitcunts how you have accepted your position as a subhuman who is not worthy of these goddesses? This is what pisses me off. If he sees himself as incel or virgin I don't really care about it. And if he found his peace ... well, good for him!

But fuck! Don't go inceltears and tell a bunch of entitled shitcunts what a good little slave you are and how you have completely internalized this female supremacist message about you not being worthy of these superior goddesses.

This is like an Uncle Tom whose obeisant, submissive behavior is an indirect attack against all those who do NOT want to accept the notion that women are these superior goddesses.

There is no such thing as an "ex-incel" there are volcels and incels.

people need to separate incel and the blackpill. you can be a bluepilled incel. That's like most the men on cucktears
It's incel dark and incel light.

Yeah I mean incel means involuntary celibate.

Can you go from incel to not an incel? Sure... you stick your dick in a female (romantically or not) and have sex.

You aren't celibate at that point so you're not an incel.

This seems simple to me.

If you wish you could have sex and you don't have sex, and then you go from that to wishing you could have sex and STILL not having sex, then you are still celibate and you don't want to be.

So you're still incel.

Who gives a FUCK about your mindset?

Like, I can't say, "I'm Barry. A Former Poor Person. I still have no money and live on my mate's couch, but I feel better inside so I'm not poor any more. "

cuck cuck cuck cuck

Why is the writing quality of these uncle Tom posts always so terrible?

"I'm an ex-incel but still a virgin just wanted to share my story."

Punctuation dude, punctuation! Did you skip fourth grade? Also, there's no way this is a good title for an essay. And no, you're still an incel. Incel literally means "involuntary celibate", which is what you are. It does not mean whatever bullshit definition CuckTears conjures up.

I'm gonna answer my own question. Why is the writing quality of these posts always terrible? Because you have to be mentally retarded to endorse the bluepill.

Why post that on cucktears, though?

Like, OK, you're fine with being an incel and blah, but why do you have to go to cucktears and tell a bunch of entitled shitcunts how you have accepted your position as a subhuman who is not worthy of these goddesses? This is what pisses me off. If he sees himself as incel or virgin I don't really care about it. And if he found his peace ... well, good for him!

But fuck! Don't go inceltears and tell a bunch of entitled shitcunts what a good little slave you are and how you have completely internalized this female supremacist message about you not being worthy of these superior goddesses.

This is like an Uncle Tom whose obeisant, submissive behavior is an indirect attack against all those who do NOT want to accept the notion that women are these superior goddesses.
The little bitchass does it for cheap validation. This is an example of what a neutered subhuman male looks like. Like a little obedient doggy he hops on over to his owner and spits out his chewed up tennis ball. “Throw it again masta!!!! Throw it again,” said the dickless dog.

How the fuck can you be an ex-incel but still a virgin. JFL

The little bitchass does it for cheap validation. This is an example of what a neutered subhuman male looks like. Like a little obedient doggy he hops on over to his owner and spits out his chewed up tennis ball. “Throw it again masta!!!! Throw it again,” said the dickless dog.
"Maybe a female on IT will take pity on me. Maybe then I can get a girl to sleep with me."

It's a terrible mating strategy blue pilled incels use.

"I'm going to focus on building up my life as much as I possibly can and hopefully women find that attractive."
Hahaha sorry man, that's not how it works.

"look how nice I am, I accept I'm an undesirable subhuman and I don't care"

What a retarded faggot, society will still treat you like shit even if you are like that cuck

This faggot cucktears post reeks of attention seeking

Poor Guy but he'll learn sooner or later and asking for advice from cucktears is like asking a cop on how to murder someone, It's shitty idea.

"Maybe a female on IT will take pity on me. Maybe then I can get a girl to sleep with me."

It's a terrible mating strategy blue pilled incels use.

Legit. Some bluepilled incels try to use the pity of their misery to get attention from women , it's just a variation of cucks using feminism to get attention from women.

Tip: both strategies never work.

people need to separate incel and the blackpill. you can be a bluepilled incel. That's like most the men on cucktears
Lol at these cucks supporting landwhales and femoidism in hopes to get laid and thus, escape inceldom. You can't escape your nightmare, boyo. Must get used to live in it.

jfl what a cuck, i think this is reverse psycuckogy, hes doing this so roasties feel bad for him and think they will talk to him and shit :lul::lul::lul:

Well, that stuff about building up his life sounds right.
I mean, you can't have your life revolving around foids and expect something different than rope.
But in the other hand, he never explains why he changed his mind or how he did this. So to me, that post is fake

I feel pity for these people. At least most incels have a shred of self respect and don't bow down to females. Honestly it's over for these people. Not only are they ugly but they are also push overs. Even I'm better than them and I'm trash.

People just don't know the definition of incel it seems. I don't know how they could miss it since incel is just a shortened version of involuntary celibate.
IT has turned 'incel' into their version of 'nazi'. It's an all-encompassing term of bad people that do bad things.

I dont have a better example at hand but they are doing the same thing to the term "incel" that happened to "weeb" or "nazi". Weeb now just means people that watch anime, nazi means anyone right from marx and incel soon means women hating virgins. I don't actually think there is a way to counter this since they simply dont want to understand.

"I'm a cancer survivor but I still have tumors in all my organs and I just wanted to tell my story"

- Incel "high iq" tears

sold himself out to people who would have made fun of him yesterday.

He still can't get laid, so he is still an incel. Yet he thinks he stopped being incel.

yeah every normie scum uses term "incel" instead of virgin. now fucking chad cum dumpsters post shit like "OOOW I WAS INCEL UNTIL I WAS 17 I LOST MY VIRGINITY SEE INCELS WOMYN CAN BE INCELS TOO!" hes obviously fakecel

Someone let him know the trannies on that board still won't tuck him

Fucking cucks need to he slaughtered.